PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 3 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reggie Bush down.
The only 2 good offensive players on the other teams in our division both injured today.

Reggie Bush down.
The only 2 good offensive players on the other teams in our division both injured today.

who else got hurt, please don't say spiller, my ff team needs him!

Dez Bryant has been targeted three times; he has one reception for nine yards. This against a pass defense that allowed 510 yards a week ago.

Remember when fans were clamoring for the Pats to draft him, or to trade for him?

Hence the ????????????????

I don't know if it is generational thing, but I read what he said and understood him with no question.
He is saying in a few words that if the Vikes were in the AFC, they would be playoff contender for sure

Last edited:
Reggie Bush down.

That was LaRon Landry... and that was intentional. Landry got up and clapped his hands as he walked away from the pile. Pieces of **** like that deserve a nice, torn ACL.

I don't know if it is generational thing, but I read what he said and understood him with no question.
The is saying in a few words that if the Vikes were in the AFC, they would be playoff contender for sure

Hence the ???????????????
I understand what he is saying, I question the sanity of it.

Dez Bryant has been targeted three times; he has one reception for nine yards. This against a pass defense that allowed 510 yards a week ago.

Remember when fans were clamoring for the Pats to draft him, or to trade for him?

yeah but....romo lol

your fantasy team needs to find another backup then....cuz looked to me like spiller may have separated his shoulder

Shoulder injury. Helped off the field. Looks bad. Separated shoulder or broken collarbone is my guess. I'd say sorry, but I can't stand fantasy football.

your fantasy team needs to find another backup then....cuz looked to me like spiller may have separated his shoulder

awww man. i got law firm and charles but damn, spiller was my workhorse

damn it!

Shoulder injury. Helped off the field. Looks bad. Separated shoulder or broken collarbone is my guess. I'd say sorry, but I can't stand fantasy football.

i understand, ff makes you pick guys not on your team

i play it for the fun, not even for money, just in a yahoo league

i'm not the kind of person who roots for ff players playing against my team though

Trent Richardson's first half line:

8 carries, 10 yards, 1.3 yards per carry.

He did have a 6-yard TD run though.

On the other hand that means his 7 other carries went for a total of four yards.

If my math is right that works out to twenty inches per carry when he doesn't rush for a touchdown.

Altough things can surely turn around the Jets look like they have no chance to win this game the way they are playing.
They have SF and Houston the next 2 weeks.
1-4 dysfunctional and back biting, with the Colts coming to town could give the Colts a chance.
If it hasn't happened already, that loss could be the end of Sanchez, and the Tebow era starts in Foxboro.

i understand, ff makes you pick guys not on your team

i play it for the fun, not even for money, just in a yahoo league

i'm not the kind of person who roots for ff players playing against my team though

I actually hate that people root for plays rather than watching the game. Who scores the TD from the 1 shouldn't matter.

Altough things can surely turn around the Jets look like they have no chance to win this game the way they are playing.
They have SF and Houston the next 2 weeks.
1-4 dysfunctional and back biting, with the Colts coming to town could give the Colts a chance.
If it hasn't happened already, that loss could be the end of Sanchez, and the Tebow era starts in Foxboro.

wow , jets are screwed lol

wonder if ryan gets fired before the season ends

wow , jets are screwed lol

wonder if ryan gets fired before the season ends

I'll give 5:1 he cries in a press conference.

I actually hate that people root for plays rather than watching the game. Who scores the TD from the 1 shouldn't matter.

yeah well you know , gamblers gotta gamble on **** lol

it was developed to just make people even more involved, and people like to bet money

so it naturally became pretty much a business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back