PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 3 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
tebow's throwing prowess is better than what sanchez has displayed today...

I like how the Titans are playing today. I knew last week was not really the team we played in week 1.

At this rate, there might not be a 4 -0 team to start the season. This is crazy.

The Lions don't come across as a team that has the mental toughness to stay focused consistently. Whereas other teams respond to a tough loss positively, they come out after losing to the 49ers deflated. I think they still haven't learned how to respond to adversity such as a loss, a bad call by the ref, etc.

The Lions don't come across as a team that has the mental toughness to stay focused consistently. Whereas other teams respond to a tough loss positively, they come out after losing to the 49ers deflated. I think they still haven't learned how to respond to adversity such as a loss, a bad call by the ref, etc.

Agree but it seems unlike Schwartz to have a team like that. Must be very difficult to change the culture he walked into.

Jets are 2 minutes from 4 consecutive shutout quarters.
But they are at about the +20 so the pressure is really on for Sanchez to turn it over and preserve the shutout. I have faith in him.

Things are not looking good at KC at all.
49'ners are having game that looks like our kind of game last week.

Vikings block 49ers field goal attempt with 1 minute left in the 2nd quarter. Vikings now marching down the field to at least get a field goal. Vikes up right now 14-3.

Last edited:
BJGE doing his best kevin fault direct snap impression

Holy ***** the Jets got a field goal!

Ryan Fitzpatrick is the most amazingly inconsistent QB in the league. Needs a perfect pocket and wide open wideouts.

Vikings block 49ers field goal attempt with 1 minute left in the 2nd quarter. Vikings now marching down the field to at least get a field goal. Vikes up right now 14-3.
Vikes are very good this year. They'd be a definite playoff team in the AFC.

2crrjis.gif

Welcome to reality RG7. This is not the Big 12. The Saints defense is like A&M defense so I don't blame you for getting carried away. I see this guy like in 10 different commercials a night.

Does that cement the first half of this game as a success for their offense?
3 points 1 turnover leading to 7.
-4 may be a great half for the Jet O.

Vikes end first half 17-3 over 49ers. Walsh makes new Vikes record with a 50+ yard field goal three games in a row.

Cowboys try an onside kick with 2:50 remaining, Tampa Bay recovers.

Previous play ref threw his hat in the end zone; Dallas receiver steps on it, slips, pass incomplete - Cowboys had to settle for a FG.

lions must really suck

17 points given up to the titans already? really lions?

Jets blow getting ball back in + territory with 45 seconds left by roughing the punter.
Special teams are learning from the O and D

i wouldn't say the vikes are very good, but they're better than last year

and ponder looks like he's turned a corner and is arriving as a decent little qb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back