PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL week 15 game discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am 100% confident we will win at least of 2 of the next 3 games so I am rooting for the Jets.

i can never root for the jets unless it results in us making the playoffs or such.

Well, whenever a Jets win will result the Pats of getting into the playoffs, they lose. Better to root against them all the time.

Congrats on your first offensive TD in months...OG JTSE!!!

The Chargers are the biggest threat to everyone right now

Yes, just like they were in 2006 (14-2) and 2009 (13-3) when they had better teams.

the famed pitt blitzes have hardly fazed sanchez....they miss polamalu badly

stupid steeler penalty will cost them this drive

Jets Jets Jets score on brilliant TD! The Sanchize is BACK!

:rocker:

SEA returning to earth, ATL up 27-10 late in the third.

Apparently Flozell Adams realized he hadn't been penalized yet today and causes a stupid foul.

Where has this overblown fear of the chargers come from? They looked real tough being dominated by the raiders and beating the cassel-less chiefs

Jets Jets Jets score on brilliant TD! The Sanchize is BACK!

:rocker:

Umm, you know TFB has only thrown, what, 30 bajillion TDs since Sanchize's last TD pass?

Are Pats fans rooting for the Steelers?

Dog & cats living together. The Chargers are the biggest threat to everyone right now; better if Jets win, imo...

Patriots v. Jets has been a 50/50 proposition in the past 2 seasons. N.E. is 1-0 against the Chargers during that time.

If the Steelers lose this game, it gives NE a game cushion in locking up the first seed and home field advantage throughout the playoffs.

If the Steelers lose this game, it gives NE a game cushion in locking up the first seed and home field advantage throughout the playoffs.

You would rather have that than the divison with a bye locked up? You guys are nuts

Why in the hell are you rooting for the Jets.

Not really rooting for them, but do like their pluckiness.

I don't think they are a serious threat to our beloved Pats. Stealers or chargers might be.

Got to like a team written off for dead who has the moxie to come back.

division gams are always a toss up even after the 45-3 score. So jets may not be as easy as people think compared to SD.

The Pats have a two game lead on the Steelers with three to go. The Steelers have to finish with one more win than the Pats to get HFA since the Pats beat them. I can't see the Pats losing two of three.

Yes....IF we WIN......I just hate the f'in Jests.......No big fan of Pitt either....but F the jests!!!!

pitt has not been able to stop the jets offense at all especially the passing game. the jets have stopped themselves and been done in by long pitts drives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST