PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL week 15 game discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
how dumb is homles? Not even a 1st and he does his stupid first down point

steelers pass d is avg at best and their blitzes are not the same without polamalu

Why in the hell are you rooting for the Jets.

obvious_troll.jpg

Does anybody else want the jets to lose.. i see so many people rooting for the jets , people if the jets lose we win , we win the division.. all we have to do after that is win agianst buffalo or miami.. i rather see the jets lose and miss the playoffs...

Some questionable flags in the Raiders-Donkeys game!

RTP call when contact was started as Campbell threw the ball!

Not really rooting for them, but do like their pluckiness.

I don't think they are a serious threat to our beloved Pats. Stealers or chargers might be.

Got to like a team written off for dead who has the moxie to come back.

You're a Pats fan. You shouldn't be admiring anything about the Jets. As a matter of fact, you should be rooting against them with all of your being. If the Steelers win, we have the division sealed and delivered to us.

Does anybody else want the jets to lose.. i see so many people rooting for the jets , people if the jets lose we win , we win the division.. all we have to do after that is win agianst buffalo or miami.. i rather see the jets lose and miss the playoffs...

I agree with you sean.....I hate the F'in jests and want them to go down TODAY! Don't want to see them back into the playoffs again.......

Also if the Jets win and make the playoffs, they will have a worse draft pick. I am rooting for the Jets haha

i think the jets are going to win this game. the pitts D is pretty avg

We want the jets to lose you idiots!!!! ahhh

You would rather have that than the divison with a bye locked up? You guys are nuts

We have the tiebreaker over the Jets as long as we split the last 2 games, if the Jets win this game, all we have to do to clinch the #1 seed is win ONE of the Miami/Buffalo games, even with a loss tonight and a 1-2 finish. So unless you think we're going to lose both of those games, it's not nuts at all to root for the Jets today. I can't believe so many people can't realize how much easier the road is if the Jets win today. If you're rooting against them out of hatred, or not wanting Baltimore to get the 2 seed, I understand. But our road is far easier if the Jets win this game.

Last edited:
Anyone watching Steelers/Jets with DVR? I'm heading out to the bars to watch the game and just saw that Jets TD and am wondering if anyone else saw what I saw.

Not sure who it was, might of been Mangold but I'm not sure. Whoever was 'lead' blocking for Sanchez on the Playfake bootleg did a real nice, classy attempted leg-whip on the closest Steeler.

Can anyone rewind and confirm? Maybe get a clear shot of it?

Am I seeing things?

Yes you are. He didnt leg whip.

You're a Pats fan. You shouldn't be admiring anything about the Jets. As a matter of fact, you should be rooting against them with all of your being. If the Steelers win, we have the division sealed and delivered to us.

I just dont hate the jets like everyone else does. Their board is pretty funny sometimes too. The chargerheads are dangerous. Ravens somewhat dangerous. I don't think the jets/chiefs/stealers would be dangerous.

Plus I think we have the #1 seed pretty much locked up.

steelers hardly look good on defense .Really surprisd

We want the jets to lose you idiots!!!! ahhh

Indeed. It was pathetic last year when people were openly rooting for the Jets in the AFCCG against the Colts. I couldn't understand it. We're PATS FANS. Now, today, people would rather root for the Jets instead of the Steelers when the Steelers winning signs, seals, and delivers the division to us on a silver platter. Makes me wonder just how long some people here have been rooting for the Pats. No sane Pats fan would EVER root for the Jets. I couldn't even do it in 2008 when a Jets win would have gotten us into the playoffs. Forget about it with the division on the line in a game which the Pats aren't even playing.

We have the tiebreaker over the Jets as long as we split the last 2 games, if the Jets win this game, all we have to do to clinch the #1 seed is win ONE of the Miami/Buffalo games, even with a loss tonight and a 1-2 finish. So unless you think we're going to lose both of those games, it's not nuts at all to root for the Jets today. I can't believe so many people can't realize how much easier the road is if the Jets win today. If you're rooting against them out of hatred, or not wanting Baltimore to get the 2 seed, I understand. But our road is far easier if the Jets win this game.

we control our fate, that is all I care about. Who gives a damn how hard the road is, our opponents aren't changing. Too root for the Jest* is a sin unless its a must.

What he said!!!

I don't know if we have the tiebreaker with the Jets if the Pats lose to either the Dolphins or Bills. Right now the Pats have the tiebreaker because they have a better division record. They would be tied in that category if the Pats lose another division game and the Jets win out.

The Pats clinche the division and a first round bye today if they win and the Jets lose. If the Pats beat either the Bills or Dolphins or the Steelers lose one of their last two, they have the #1 seed.

steelers hardly look good on defense .Really surprisd

Why would you be surprised? We all saw the same thing happen with the Steelers last year, once Polamalu went down.

Indeed. It was pathetic last year when people were openly rooting for the Jets in the AFCCG against the Colts. I couldn't understand it. We're PATS FANS. Now, today, people would rather root for the Jets instead of the Steelers when the Steelers winning signs, seals, and delivers the division to us on a silver platter. Makes me wonder just how long some people here have been rooting for the Pats. No sane Pats fan would EVER root for the Jets. I couldn't even do it in 2008 when a Jets win would have gotten us into the playoffs. Forget about it with the division on the line in a game which the Pats aren't even playing.

This and I see far too many signs that point to the answer being not very long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST