PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL vs. Brady Federal Court Hearing (8/19) LIVE UPDATES AND TWEETS

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW, the 2nd circuit court of appeals is composed of 8 democrat appointed judges and 5 republican appointed ones.

vermont is a part of the 2nd circuit.

@RapSheet: Per 2 sources informed of Tom Brady’s thinking, his stance hasn’t changed. Not willing to accept any suspension in settlement at this point

Why would the lead reporter of the NFL propoganda wing refute it as well? Works for me.

I wonder if the leak by "NFL sources" that Brady would accept a game for obstruction prompted Berman's tone to embolden Brady not to accept any suspension in a settlement.

Stephen Brown ‏@PPVSRB 6m6 minutes agoManhattan, NY
Berman: "I believe some arbitration awards have been vacated" because a witness was not allowed to be called without explanation.
Stephen Brown ‏@PPVSRB 5m5 minutes agoManhattan, NY
Berman: "There are some basic procedures of fairness that have to be followed.... You got to let someone make their case."
Stephen Brown ‏@PPVSRB 4m4 minutes agoManhattan, NY
Nash called Pash "not relevant." Called the issue a "red herring" and said Brady team opted not to seek his testimony when it had 2nd chance
Stephen Brown ‏@PPVSRB 3m3 minutes agoManhattan, NY
My impression: Berman tipped his hand a bit to NFL in an effort to make the sides settle.

WOW. He dropped a grenade on the NFL with that statement.

his grammar is atrocious. what does that even mean? brady won't accept suspension?

There were rumors earlier in the day that Brady offered to accept a suspension if the language said he was only being punished for not cooperating with the investigation and not that he was involved in any way of deflating footballs. Brady's camp is denying that now.

@RapSheet: Per 2 sources informed of Tom Brady’s thinking, his stance hasn’t changed. Not willing to accept any suspension in settlement at this point

Why would the lead reporter of the NFL propoganda wing refute it as well? Works for me.
Because schefter said brady is willing to settle so now NFL reporters are trying to show that brady is not being flexible as being reported ????
this is downright funny.

I think the PA floated the news to schefter to show brady willing to compromise and the NFL reporters are denying to show that brady is not flexible.

Sounds like Jared is getting his just desserts. Pictures of a six year-old? That six year-old is the one who had a bad day (or days) at some point. WTF is wrong with people?

Hopefully he will be getting his foot longs for free in the near future.

@jeffphowe: I was just told any reports are false suggesting Brady is getting ready to accept a suspension.

F off schefter.

Now everybody calm down and move to the practice thread. :)

Add Schefter to the list of reporters that the NFL uses to spread their lies. :rolleyes:

Can someone explain please:
Nash explained that Goodell determined Pash's testimony was "cumulative" and there was no need for questioning. Author's confession: I'm not sure exactly what that means, but the notion of employing "cumulative" testimony by the NFL really rankled Berman, who said cases have been vacated based on allowing "cumulative" testimony.

"It's not sufficient just to say his testimony would have been cumulative," said Berman.

What is cumulative testimony?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore