PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Brady vs. NFL Federal Court 8/12 Thread (LIVE UPDATES)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
Albert Breer @AlbertBreer

According to a source, settlement talks yesterday b/w the NFL and NFLPA on Brady went nowhere. Admission-of-guilt remains a stumbling block.

-------

"Good faith" talks huh? :confused:

They want an admission of guilt because their $5M "report" couldn't prove one. What a ******* joke. Brady and the NFLPA need to throw up the middle finger to that request.

1. Perjury is considered a serious offence as it can be used to usurp the power of the courts, resulting in miscarriages of justice. In the United States, for example, the general perjury statute under Federal law classifies perjury as a felony and provides for a prison sentence of up to five years.
Yeah Roger, Brady really wants to go there....

Frauder's ego has overridden any sense to this matter. He got his pound+ of flesh from Kraft and he still wants more. Sorry kid, your 44m job just might be your last (hopefully and that it ends this year).

I think these guys wake up in the morning, stretch, put on their flip flops and go to the bathroom with their Ipads "well, let me tweet something like I'm well informed".

And then they come with those the sky is blue tweets.

Everybody knows Brady is not admitting any guilt , go F yourself Breer.

Berman ought to look at this and acknowledge that it is the NFL that is not participating in "good faith" settlements or making a serious attempt at one.

Even if Brady was guilty, he'd be perjuring himself. It is not at all an option. It's a non starter.

1. Perjury is considered a serious offence as it can be used to usurp the power of the courts, resulting in miscarriages of justice. In the United States, for example, the general perjury statute under Federal law classifies perjury as a felony and provides for a prison sentence of up to five years.
Yeah Roger, Brady really wants to go there....

Frauder's ego has overridden any sense to this matter. He got his pound+ of flesh from Kraft and he still wants more. Sorry kid, your 44m job just might be your last (hopefully and that it ends this year).

Id ask lawyers to chime in here but yes. If Brady recants on his testimony and admits guilt and court has already recognizes the appeal hearing as sworn court documents he would essentially be screwed.

This is one of those situations where the more people claim they know the less they actually know. The only people who know what is going on will be in Judge Berman's courtroom this morning.

You know they have no proof or evidence of anything if all they have is for anyone to admit guilt. You also know they couldn't get it from the Dorito dinks. They must be really stupid to base their case on make believe evidence.

Screw admission of guilt. If Wells can't find it after all those months and all his resources and all his supposed skill.......

Screw admission of guilt. If Wells can't find it after all those months and all his resources and all his supposed skill.......
Hard to believe he's good at his job. but, when I was an IT Project Manager, I told my executive sponsors they could pick 2 things to control (scope, cost, or time). Any project that had serious difficulty is when they tried to force all 3 on me and my team.

In this case, Wells had the burden of finding evidence where none existed and he did his best. and even that in my opinion, fell extremely well short of the goal.

What a joke they want Brady to admit guilt before they even talk about discussing a settlement lol. If Brady doesn't play week 1 I will be amazed, what a joke this has become. The guy did nothing wrong admitted under oath he did nothing wrong and you want him to admit to something he didn't do, go screw yourself NFL.

• Agree
Reactions: JJC
The NFL are delusional.

Brady should just walk into court with Defamation & Malicious use of process suits and then set the ball rolling on filing charges for Blackmail.

Mike Petraglia @Trags

In the hours leading up to the hearing before Judge Richard Berman, it appears, reading facts, the NFL's case is DOA. We'll see.

Should be an interesting day, ladies and gentlemen...

I'm surprised Mort didn't say that "the NFL's gracious and fair attempts at settlement were rebuffed by Brady"

I'm going to disagree here. Remember that in Mort's diatribe against D&C, at the end of it he said he supports Brady and hopes he's vindicated. I think Mort feels used and is upset at the NFL but won't admit it publicly for access purposes.

Look at the language used in that tweet. I think he might actually have a source in the NFLPA's camp at this point - they probably went straight to him intentionally knowing he's peeved at the NFL and wants revenge in a way that won't threaten his career....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down