PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Playoffs: Texans at Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ravens-Texans game thread

Good decision, awful play call.

Houston has kicked your offensive line around. Why hand the ball off and give them time to get in the backfield? QB Sneak.

Here is your starting RB for the AFC, over Jones-Drew and Foster, Ray Rice. When Jamaal Charles and McFadden become healthy he won't even come close to smelling the Pro Bowl.
Talk about beeing overated.

Nice stand there by Houston. Anyway, neither of them scares me. I would love to send Joe "I feel disrespected" Flacco home tonight though. I really can't stand him.

When you watch this game it looks like the Houston pass rush is much better than Baltimore's...but Houston's O-line is also much better than Baltimore's O-line. Don't know whose is actually more dangerous to us.

Should've went for a field goal to be up a clear TD but being pinned on that 1 YD line sucks especially against that D.

You know it's games like this, that make me thankful for the smart staff and players on the Pats.

Man, these guys have been playin some dumb ball.

You know it's games like this, that make me thankful for the smart staff and players on the Pats.

Man, these guys have been playin some dumb ball.

Two inept offenses = unspeakably unwatchable football.

Texans D really is top 3 in NFL. Pats should beat Ravens with ease!

Two inept offenses = unspeakably unwatchable football.

You know, I do like what im seeing from a Defensive side of the ball....but some of these play calls, Offensively....wow.

I'm convinced that im spoiled rotten with watching the surgical offence of our team.

Last edited:

This game hasn't been that bad..If you don't like defense, then this is not the game for you ...And there has been enough offense from keeping this game from being totally unwatchable.

Man, that Houston Defense scares me. They have all of our former draft binkies, and they've all panned out. JJ Watts, Brooks Reed and Connor Barwin. Imagine if they hadn't lost Mario Williams. Their defense next year is gonna be scary.

ahahahaha what an egg by Yates

When you watch this game it looks like the Houston pass rush is much better than Baltimore's...but Houston's O-line is also much better than Baltimore's O-line. Don't know whose is actually more dangerous to us.

The Pat's O-line is better than all of the above groups

Only way houston wins is if balt turns it over

O is stagnant..

If that moron jones didnt fumble houston may be leading this

Keep Brady clean and don't turn it over and we'll be in the Superbowl.

How pathetic are the Texans' special teams and offense? Yates looks like a scared little boy, how could you not prefer to play Houston to Baltimore?

That's not a helmet to helmet on a defensive receiver? I don't think that hit should be illegal, but by the letter of the law it would clearly seem to be. If you have crappy rules at least be consistent.

Houston looks way tougher right now but Balti is such a jeckell and hyde team. Next week they could very well come to play like the Steeler games and 49ers game. Still unsure who I want but I like our chances against both.

Soooooo, when is Flacco gonna throw this "Pick" that he still has in 'em? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes