PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Playoffs: Texans at Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ravens-Texans game thread

Well, that was a horrible, horrible mistake.

The Texans are going nowhere with mental errors like that. Good lord.

If this was PATS game, we win it is gifted by texans with that stupid play that changed the momentum.

Since it is ravens, they are physical and texans forced by ravens.

I am sure this is how mediots and idiotic fans would spin.

Yeah Houston isnt going anywhere

The texans should draft a WR next to Johnson, Walters and Jones are moron JAGs.

I can't believe people said they want to play the ravens in the AFCCG. Morons. This is why we want to play Houston.

I'm just dying for a Suggs beatdown! redpunch.gif

Jacoby Jones: I hear Buffalo is interested in him, already. :p

And this is why you want to play the Texans - dropped passes, idiotic fumbles, no playoff experience and TJ Yates. It's stupid to want to play Baltimore - let's not get all overconfident just because we beat up on a horrible Denver team that we are unbeatable. We're not.

Make Flacco beat you for god's sake - drive the ball 80 yards and stop Rice. Now field position from the 2 yard line and their own 40. Houston sinking fast and it all started with idiot Jacoby Jones.

Tweet by former Patriot Matt Chatham:

Is it possible that Leon Lett has a child in the NFL, and if so, is he a PR for the Texan?​

Last edited:

Lets just hope Houston keeps it close and their offense can sustain a drive before their D totally wears out

This one's ovah

And this is why you want to play the Texans - dropped passes, idiotic fumbles, no playoff experience and TJ Yates. It's stupid to want to play Baltimore - let's not get all overconfident just because we beat up on a horrible Denver team that we are unbeatable. We're not.

Make Flacco beat you for god's sake - drive the ball 80 yards and stop Rice. Now field position from the 2 yard line and their own 40. Houston sinking fast and it all started with idiot Jacoby Jones.
Well, yeah. But we play who we play. And if it's Baltimore, well, we owe them one.

Joe Flacco Sucks

Flacco is eventually going to throw a pick, he throws into perfect coverage all the time..

I can't believe people said they want to play the ravens in the AFCCG. Morons. This is why we want to play Houston.

Ravens have fumbled twice in the first 9 minutes. Fortunate to recover both. Let's not pin this all on Houston and playoff inexperience.

Lots of football to play.

10-3

Houston has to stop the bleeding and get control of the game back before it's too late.

The Joe Flacco I know and love - maybe the most strippable QB in football. That was Bledsoesque. All breaks going Baltmore's way. Separation better not get any larger as I just don't think Houston can play from behind.

You better take an other swig of Koolaid. We're gonna destroy either of these teams!! Book it!!:rocker:

Wilfork will kill crappy version of Bledsoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes