PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Divisional round game: Texans @ Ratbirds

Watching Jackson take apart the Texans defense, this is what a dual threat QB can do.

Games like this are what make me think it wouldn't be a bad idea to take an athletic freak like Jayden Daniels and just let him unleash havoc against the defense. Having a running QB is like having an extra weapon in the arsenal.
Exactly what I was thinking and why I think Jayden Daniels is worth taking a shot at if the front office likes him as much or more than Maye.

it is quite annoying watching all these receivers we called out before they were drafted as potential options, doing well at other teams.

Amon Ra hurts the most but Zay Flowers doing good out there. Lucky Gonzo looks like a hit to make up for it a bit.

Zay Flowers went to school local too at Boston College. Do we not even scout our own backyard or were our decision-makers that incompetent? Feels like a mix of both.

Feels like a SF-Bal Super Bowl but i'll say if Mahomes can win at Buffalo, at Baltimore and beat SF to win a 3rd Super Bowl at age 28, i'll start to believe he's getting at least 5.
Especially if he does it with this receiving group.

Come on then turn it over you bastard, if you're gonna keep beating yourselves at least lets rack up 45 total match points.

Having an OL that can take over a game in the 4th quarter must be nice, right Thundercat and Jonathan Matt and Eliot?

At least the Ratbirds can beat the Queefs

Weather its Bills or Chiefs at Ravens, it should be a pretty good game next week. Unless the refs ruin it with their love of Kermit.

If the Ravens play defense like this the Chiefs are dead.

That was one heck of a second half by the Ravens.

Think this might end with the most annoying score possible...
1705797280740.png
Anyone for a safety?????

Screw you houston

Good run for the Texans. We can only hope to replicate that after a three win season.

So clearly this game didn't go the way i thought it would my upset pick was wrong. Oh well. Some people will look at this game and talk about how amazing the Ravens looked in the second half, and they did look better for sure. But again, this entire game was more about the Texans to me, this game is more about how overwhelming this moment was for the Texans than how well the Ravens played.

That being said, now that the Ravens made it past this game they will be harder to beat for whoever they play (I believe it will be the Bills firmly) as they will have some key players back. Either way, SF seems likely to roll whoever they play, but as we've seen these playoffs, it's not about how good you are but how well you play. And yet again we see one team take advantage of another throwing up on themselves in these playoffs.

I hereby dub these playoffs... the choke-off spectacular!

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back