PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Divisional round game: Texans @ Ratbirds

This is fine. Go ravens. I hate the fkn Ravens but if the texans go to Arrow head they break the freaking record for false starts

dis one ova. Pman owt

This is fine. Go ravens. I hate the fkn Ravens but if the texans go to Arrow head they break the freaking record for false starts
i don't think the cheefs make it out of barfalo

dis one ova. Pman owt
Cowboy GIF

Last edited:
Ravens are not just a team ... that's a machine ... fun to watch.
I do not see any team beating them ... but on any given game day.

I do not see any team beating them ...
sure, when the refs one-side the game so your opponent has twice as many penalties its a foregone conclusion

this game has more rigging going on than a three masted schooner...
*takes off foil cap*

Watching Jackson take apart the Texans defense, this is what a dual threat QB can do.

Games like this are what make me think it wouldn't be a bad idea to take an athletic freak like Jayden Daniels and just let him unleash havoc against the defense. Having a running QB is like having an extra weapon in the arsenal.

I'd be fine with that too. I really hate the Cheefs. At this point it's go NFC. Hopefully the Lions but that's a tall order.
If the Bills don't win this game, they're never getting over the top. Never. I doubt they'll fire McDermott because they are the #2 seed and again won the division, but you can't lose this many times on the second weekend. It's just too much. So many times in a row.

it is quite annoying watching all these receivers we called out before they were drafted as potential options, doing well at other teams.

Amon Ra hurts the most but Zay Flowers doing good out there. Lucky Gonzo looks like a hit to make up for it a bit.

Buffalo is so screwed even if they beat the Chiefs

Come on CJ I need a touchdown from your boys now

Shogun looks good at least….if you’re lookin for a show.

If the Bills don't win this game, they're never getting over the top. Never. I doubt they'll fire McDermott because they are the #2 seed and again won the division, but you can't lose this many times on the second weekend. It's just too much. So many times in a row.
Could be worse. Like when they lost 3 superbowls in a row :)

Come on any TD, either Texans or a pick 6 lets goooo

Feels like a SF-Bal Super Bowl but i'll say if Mahomes can win at Buffalo, at Baltimore and beat SF to win a 3rd Super Bowl at age 28, i'll start to believe he's getting at least 5.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back