PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Divisional Round game: GB@SF

Mac Jones special out there

Clutch interception. Hell of a battle. GG the 49ers take this win home.

If they don’t miss that kick, it’s a completely different drive

Just can’t understand that with the time they had, 2 timeout and only needing a FG.

Completely brain dead throw.

Love with those two picks really cost them.

Turns out love is a moron just like Mac.

What a choke job by green bay.

One of the worst throws to end a game that I have seen in a while, GB had 2 TOs left

Jordan Love pulled a Mac Jones. What can you say? People react to pressure differently.

I know a certain #12 would have thrown that ball into the stands and lived to fight another day and probably take the game into overtime.

Just can’t understand that with the time they had, 2 timeout and only needing a FG.

Completely brain dead throw.
With 3 timeouts you might as well just use the middle of the field for a few easy plays

Oopsie our star QB ran away from a perfectly clean pocket on 1st down with 51 seconds left and 2 timeouts so he could throw off his back foot across his body into double coverage, these things happen

Jordan Love pulled a Mac Jones. What can you say? People react to pressure differently.

I know a certain #12 would have thrown that ball into the stands and lived to fight another day and probably take the game into overtime.

Brady cost us a Superbowl doing that one year.

On the very first play of the game.

MORSE: Draft Analysis and Thoughts on Patriots Rookie Mini Camp
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Back