PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Cuts Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you watch any of their pre-season games? The whole "anyone can run behind that line" argument, was proven somewhat invalid. Although their RB roster wasn't horrible, it was evident that D.Murry had at least somewhat to do with last years running success. Hints the reason for the trade....

I put no stock in the pre season. Murray is really good back but that's a great OL imo.

I really liked McBride but I could see why he might not have succeeded in the NFL but Smelter was different. Aside from the injury, I really felt like Smelter was going to be a star.

Man, just looking at that draft again, Mason, Smelter, Hardison, Jarrett and Heeney all went within 10 picks of each other. TJ Clemmings also went in the 4th round and Paul Dawson with the last pick of the 3rd. I'd have been thrilled with that draft and none of them went higher than 99. Oh well, one has to move on from one's binkies eventually (as hard as it is).

Smelter and those 11 inch baseball mitts!!!!!!!! I really don't know what I'm more bummed about, the fact that we didn't get him, or the fact that he got stuck out in that cesspool called SF,with that D-bag, squidward looking fool named Colin Kaepernick throwing him the ball. Man, what a waste!

I put no stock in the pre season. Murray is really good back but that's a great OL imo.

I put stock in the first quarter, after that i usually change the channel and read about the rest.

ps, that is a great line, defiantly not saying it isn't.

I put stock in the first quarter, after that i usually change the channel and read about the rest.

ps, that is a great line, defiantly not saying it isn't.

Makes sense, I just think unit play doesn't matter until it's real.

Makes sense, I just think unit play doesn't matter until it's real.

Although that O-line is very impressive, I think the defensive lines of the AFC East as a whole are even more impressive. I can't think of a somewhat recent, past division, where a certain aspect of the D was SOOOO stacked across the board. Its really scary! This is where Denver singing Evan Mathis for only 3.25 a year, really angers me. You know because the AFC west is Sooo stacked in interior defensive line talent. lol

Although that O-line is very impressive, I think the defensive lines of the AFC East as a whole are even more impressive. I can't think of a somewhat recent, past division, where a certain aspect of the D was SOOOO stacked across the board. Its really scary! This is where Denver singing Evan Mathis for only 3.25 a year, really angers me. You know because the AFC west is Sooo stacked in interior defensive line talent. lol

I didn't make anything on Fantasy football last year, but I stayed at a Holiday Inn...

RBs do make a difference, but I'm with those who believe the Dallas OL is very impressive and is the key factor to not only the RB success, but also Romo's last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back