PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New unis being planned?

I agree, I absolutely HATE the new ones. I wish they went back to the ones from the Dynasty years, OR, if they don't want that, the unis and helmet from the 1970s.

Great news.

What does he call near future.
I would love to see something more modernized.
Go primarily to red maybe pat patriot but he looks more fierce and intimidating.

Go primarily to red maybe pat patriot but he looks more fierce and intimidating.
My guess is this is the last year we wear these sets as the mandatory 5 year window ends after the season.

My guess is this is the last year we wear these sets as the mandatory 5 year window ends after the season.
Yeah I don't believe he is permitted to change it until next year since they were last changed in 2020, so 2024 is the 5th year. But for the 2025 season they can be changed.

If they go back more towards the dynasty era look but with a tweak I think it'll be good. Just make sure to wear silver pants... Or alternatively, go all the way to a throwback look. That seems unlikely though.

It will be funny if they draft the "QB of the future" and fans buy the guy's jersey, and then they change the jersey design next year. Kraft will be printing money as fans have to re-buy the jersey for the new design.

This all typically takes a couple years at minimum. Which is fine, don't rush something lazy out like these. We all know Pat Patriot returning would be great, but not realistic. Feel like that stays a throwback 1-2 times a year.

Yeah I don't believe he is permitted to change it until next year since they were last changed in 2020, so 2024 is the 5th year. But for the 2025 season they can be changed.

If they go back more towards the dynasty era look but with a tweak I think it'll be good. Just make sure to wear silver pants... Or alternatively, go all the way to a throwback look. That seems unlikely though.

It will be funny if they draft the "QB of the future" and fans buy the guy's jersey, and then they change the jersey design next year. Kraft will be printing money as fans have to re-buy the jersey for the new design.
You know what I'd like? Brighten up the shade of blue closer to the blue we saw in the 90's. The shade you see on the sides of this website? Use it.

Navy sucks. Every team that adopted navy in the early 2000's has scrapped it. We should be next.

You know what I'd like? Brighten up the shade of blue closer to the blue we saw in the 90's.

Navy sucks. Every team that adopted navy in the early 2000's has scrapped it. We should be next.
I like that blue too but it's a little too close to the Bills' blue. Annoying. Maybe they can find ways to differentiate.

Just remember.... from 1992-1995, we went through four different uniform combinations.

1992 - last year of Pat Patriot.
1993 - first year Flying Elvis with red numbers/white outlines on the blues.
1994 - Flying Elvis but now with white numbers/red outlines on the blues
1995 - the radical Flying Elvis redesign as featured in my avatar

Happy Well Done GIF by Top Talent
Celebrate 4Th Of July GIF by Onyx Collective
excited american horror story GIF

This must mean the current uniforms haven’t made enough money like he thought they would.

"Mixed reviews" is putting it nicely. There's no way the majority if the fan base doesn't like the current uniforms.

Bring back the 90's!

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back