PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New uniforms?

festy1986

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
So I think I read that when you turn over you need to hold on to them for 5 years. Is this true and if so is there a way to get out of that? The current uniform was a crime against humanity from the start but now they're associated with a losing culture and the downfall. We desperately need to turn a new leaf and move on from everything that is old.

There is not a way to get out of that. We're stuck with the Peruvian flag unis for another year.

Team needs a uniform change badly. They are a top 10 worst uniforms in the league. I can tolerate when they wear the sliver pants at home and the away's, but the blueberry look has got to go. Bring back the 90's jersey's without the checker pattern and the massive Elvis's on the shoulder pads. Pretty much the 94 jersey's with a little more flare.

By the way, their jersey manager has said their 90's jersey's are the most popular. Someone on here posted the video a while back.

So I think I read that when you turn over you need to hold on to them for 5 years. Is this true and if so is there a way to get out of that? The current uniform was a crime against humanity from the start but now they're associated with a losing culture and the downfall. We desperately need to turn a new leaf and move on from everything that is old.
I didn't realize they have to keep them for a certain amount of time. Ugh, they are hideous. Maybe it is just as well that the championship era uniforms are not associated with the current team.

The only uniform that was ever more associated with losing than the current Pats uni was the original Tampa Bay Bucs. A wimpy shade of creamsicle in color was bad enough, but a feeble winking pirate too?

shape%2Fcover%2Fsport%2F9c525dfcdb98dda5317e32f43e421f27bea4cada9d5a71f85df29303f1ef19f2.jpg

37b133218b8dc4d962b46b39475f7dea.jpg

If they simply wear silver pants at home itd be somewhat ok for this year. I don’t mind the away jerseys at all. But once the 5 year or whatever requirement is up they should go back to pat

I want the red pants. You should have white and blue jerseys, and red, blue, and silver pants. Mix and match.

There is something else that we need to get rid of too in order to turn over a new leaf so to speak. We need to tear down the 6 banners so that we can "move on from everything that is old"

How does that sound?

There is something else that we need to get rid of too in order to turn over a new leaf so to speak. We need to tear down the 6 banners so that we can "move on from everything that is old"

How does that sound?

They win any of those Superbowls with their disgusting excuse for a professional uniform?

What a weird take. Why don't you tear down Gillette while you're at it.

I could give two ****s about uniforms. Just win baby.
Al Davis Nfl GIF by Las Vegas Raiders

The silver pants make the home set look fine, and the away white+blue looks fine also. Not the best but fine. All-blue at home looks like they're wearing onesies, I hate it.

Team needs a uniform change badly. They are a top 10 worst uniforms in the league. I can tolerate when they wear the sliver pants at home and the away's, but the blueberry look has got to go. Bring back the 90's jersey's without the checker pattern and the massive Elvis's on the shoulder pads. Pretty much the 94 jersey's with a little more flare.

By the way, their jersey manager has said their 90's jersey's are the most popular. Someone on here posted the video a while back.
Meeeeeooow Hisssssssssssssssss!

I didn't realize they have to keep them for a certain amount of time. Ugh, they are hideous. Maybe it is just as well that the championship era uniforms are not associated with the current team.

The only uniform that was ever more associated with losing than the current Pats uni was the original Tampa Bay Bucs. A wimpy shade of creamsicle in color was bad enough, but a feeble winking pirate too?

shape%2Fcover%2Fsport%2F9c525dfcdb98dda5317e32f43e421f27bea4cada9d5a71f85df29303f1ef19f2.jpg

37b133218b8dc4d962b46b39475f7dea.jpg
Come on.
No one thinks he’s hot?

R
They win any of those Superbowls with their disgusting excuse for a professional uniform?

What a weird take. Why don't you tear down Gillette while you're at it.
Reading comprehension, mother****er, you have it?

You wanted to move on from everything that is old. That means you are the one that wants to get rid of the championships as well. You want to abandon the Lords of the Rings. Now who is weird?

R

Reading comprehension, mother****er, you have it?

You wanted to move on from everything that is old. That means you are the one that wants to get rid of the championships as well. You want to abandon the Lords of the Rings. Now who is weird?

I didn't say I wanted to move on from everything that was old. That was your inference on some suspect reading comprehension.

I read what you said perfectly fine. Your response not only tells me that you are unstable but also not very bright.

Keep being weird my man

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back