PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New England Chicken Littles

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are a sensitive individual to say the least.

Says the guy who is asking other people to put him on ignore because he might be getting his feelings hurt.

LMAO

And on top of it bragging about being on some "rockin" vacation with great food, Yet you are spending time here making youself look like an idiot.

Yeah, you are a real winner.

And on top of it bragging about being on some "rockin" vacation with great food, Yet you are spending time here making youself look like an idiot.

Yeah, you are a real winner.

You must have lots of friends. You are such a nice, swell guy.

Whatever guy.

You must have lots of friends. You are such a nice, swell guy.

Whatever guy.

Many Many more than you do. And when we are on a "rockin" vacation we dont take precious time to go on to a public message board and embarrass ourselves. Much less brag about said vacation to a bunch of strangers

winner

Many Many more than you do. And when we are on a "rockin" vacation we dont take precious time to go on to a public message board and embarrass ourselves. Much less brag about said vacation to a bunch of strangers

winner

no bragging involved. Everybody takes vacations. Quit being a sensitive little d bag.:)

no bragging involved. Everybody takes vacations. Quit being a sensitive little d bag.:)

I am sorry, what am I being sensitive about? I am just calling out your lack of football knowledge and general clown behavior. Arent you the one that asked me to put you on ignore? Who is the sensitive one?

DAhhhh "everyone takes vacations" dahhhhhhh

Who cares if you are on vacation. That is the point. Nobody.

what's not being taken into account is the fact that this is a passing league. How many guys are throwing 30+ td's this year. Alot. 10 years ago if the same OT rules applied then, i'd be like, ok maybe I can see the reasoning but with the way the league is today, I.Take.The.Ball.To.Start. No questions asked.

Seriously, what the **** are you even talking about? You sound like one of those morons on television that answer all questions with hollow, meaningless general statements that have nothing to do with the original question.

How does anything that you wrote apply to our specific situation in this game?

Our offense is built in a quick pass approach to cover for some of the OL deficiencies. Take out the heart and soul of that attack (Jules and Dola) and suddenly the OL issues are magnified. Additionally the opponent hs more bodies to a) flood the intermediate game and make life more difficult for the replacements and b) double Gronk without creating more space for others.

Deep balls are pretty difficult because of the aforementioned OL issues plus us not having world beating WRs.

Now tell me how "this is a passing league" addresses anything?

Seriously, what the **** are you even talking about? You sound like one of those morons on television that answer all questions with hollow, meaningless general statements that have nothing to do with the original question.

Our offense is built in a quick pass approach to cover for some of the OL deficiencies. Take out the heart and soul of that attack (Jules and Dola) and suddenly the OL issues are magnified. Additionally the opponent hs more bodies to a) flood the intermediate game and make life more difficult for the replacements and b) double Gronk without creating more space for others.

Deep balls are pretty difficult because of the aforementioned OL issues plus us not having world beating WRs.

Luuked, I was trying to figure out what he was talking about also. I think its something about him liking deep balls LOL

I am sorry, what am I being sensitive about? I am just calling out your lack of football knowledge and general clown behavior. Arent you the one that asked me to put you on ignore? Who is the sensitive one?

DAhhhh "everyone takes vacations" dahhhhhhh

Who cares if you are on vacation. That is the point. Nobody.

Just reading your posts, it looks like it really bothers you since you keep bringing it up. Go get a hug from somebody. Or better yet, go get laid.

I'm referring to the dreadful OT deference.

Just reading your posts, it looks like it really bothers you since you keep bringing it up. Go get a hug from somebody. Or better yet, go get laid.

Its ok I am all set. You just keep on enjoying your "rockin" vacation. Just too bad your vacation has you here being embarrassed. But do tell us about your love for deep balls LOL

I'm referring to the dreadful OT deference.

I know! And it still makes no sense what you wrote.

How does "its a passing league" address any of the issues that were specific to our offense in this game. We could not move the ball using three downs throughout the entire game.

Given the circumstances it was a fine call to kick and bet on your D giving the O good field position. Even if the idiots in the media dont frame it that way because they have hard-ons for those meaningless historic statistics and fake controversies.

Again the D held the Jets to under 40 yards in Q4. It was a fine call that would have made BB look like a genius if the outcome would have been different.

Last edited:
Luuked, I was trying to figure out what he was talking about also. I think its something about him liking deep balls LOL

Yeah I am done feeding the troll until he actually can give me one insightful answer with any depth. **** that.

Guys! Guys!

The Jets WANT us to do this!

We're on to Miami and the playoffs!

Guys! Guys!

The Jets WANT us to do this!

We're on to Miami and the playoffs!
The Patriots will start off leading Miami 14 to 0. Then, Ebner will drop kick the ball out of
bounds and Miami will score 49 unanswered points. Final score 49 to 14.

alright i'm back. The food was good, the game sucked and the vacation is still rockin'.

Let me just say this, these same coaches make the decision for Brady to pass when the game is well out of hand, in the fourth quarter and when running the ball is a sure way to run out the clock. Yet these same coaches are afraid to drop brady back and throw the ball with 2 minutes on the clock, at the end of the 1rst half with 2 timeouts. Those 3 pts should have won us the game.

point is, you cannot allude to logic on behalf of the coaches when it is illogical to throw with the game well in hand yet not do it in the situation presented in today's game.

You should never ever ever use the word logic. Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes