PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Nate Ebner ceiling

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a dedicated advocate of Hyperbole, I'd just like to say: I LOVE THIS THREAD!! :rocker:

ceiling1.jpg
Blitz_Robot.jpg

Last edited:
Not to take anything away from Ebner's potential ceiling, but we're acting like he is some sort of Adam Seward.

I'm glad I don't post stoopid sh!t here !!!!!

These guys are brutal :p

I'm rooting for him hard. Also, I want to buy a Pats Jersey of someone that is currently on the roster.
Too bad he only got 3 defensive snaps in his final year at Ohio State.

Also love the fact that he handed out plastic bracelet in the 2009 season (after Ohio State lost to freaking Purdue, same time his dad got murdered) with this message-Finish Strong.

Re: Will Nate Ebner make the team?

"I find him to be a real sleeper who could end up being the best player in our draft class."

Words mean things. If you post something, it will be discussed.

After all, he's just a sixth-round pick.

Ebner is 6'0' 205 and runs a 4.54 - 40. He also impressed everyone at his pro day with a - 6.59 - 3-cone time He is an inch taller than Ed Reed and two inches taller than Troy Polamalu and just about the same weight.

Nate Ebner is the most perfectly proportioned man to stride the Earth since Creation. God looked down on Ebner and said, "My work here is done."

Belichick looked down on Ebner and said, "This is the perfect guy to cut just before the opener to make room for Ross Ventrone."

Last edited:

Nate Ebner is the most perfectly proportioned man to stride the Earth since Creation. God looked down on Ebner and said, "My work here is done."

Belichick looked down on Ebner and said, "This is the perfect guy to cut just before the opener to make room for Ross Ventrone."

19963910.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes