PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Nate Ebner ceiling

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard Tecate didn't offer Ebner the most interesting man in the world role because there weren't enough adjectives,adverbs or verbs to describe his greatness.

Re: Will Nate Ebner make the team?

Did I call them stiffs? No I don't recall saying that. Ebner turning out to be the best of the class doesn't mean that Hightower and Jones cannot develop into great players too.. Some view Hernandez as having potential to become better then Gronk, does that make Gronk a stiff? No it means we had a great 2010 draft.

You know these forums aren't designed to just attempt to make asses out of each other and taking every comment as an opportunity to start a arguement. This is your 3rd time today not even saying anything regarding the actual thread but pointing out whats wrong with my posts. Thats weak man. I might look stupid or wrong but at least I am putting my ideas and thoughts out there instead of trolling around just talking trash. I can't see how that is enjoyable or a productive use of your time.

You're starting threads about players who's names you don't know, making grandiose statements about players with 3 regular snaps in college on their resume, and trying to get into pissing contests with someone as relatively laid back as PWP is on this board. How is that enjoyable or a productive use of your time? Getting into it with me is one thing. Going after PWP is a whole different animal.

Last edited:
Wow, I haven't seen a player hyped this much in a thread... ever! Not even Gronk threads match it! National Ebner League you say?

Ebner is who Gronk wants to be when (if?) he grows up. :D

"I find him to be a real sleeper who could end up being the best player in our draft class."

Words mean things. If you post something, it will be discussed.

Ok so how does my statement of him ending up being the best player in the class translate to Jones and Hightower being stiffs.. Isn't the ideal draft going to consist of more then one great player..

Nothing is being discussed that was just putting words in my mouth that weren't at all even close to what I was saying. Absolutley not basis to assume that thought. A discussion would be saying why he won't be the best of the class.

Words mean things correct but I don't see any words regarding Jones or Hightower. I see someone righting how they have high hopes for Nate Ebner. Nate Ebner being a good pick and a good player does not make Jones or Hightower bad players. Someone else doing good doesn't make someone else end up being bad.

You're starting threads about players who's names you don't know, making grandiose statements about players with 3 regular snaps in college on their resume, and trying to get into pissing contests with someone as relatively laid back as PWP is on this board. How is that enjoyable or a productive use of your time? Getting into it with me is one thing. Going after PWP is a whole different animal.

No pissing contest. I messed up a name typing big deal things happen, I am just saying a lot of you guys troll around here attempting to be internet bullys shooting down peoples posts strickly based on the need to do that. That isn't the idea of going into these forums. The idea is to have a football discussion that is enjoyable and educational. Shooting down people for the sake of it is just weak and immature. Get your kicks elsewhere, try pulling these things face to face situations and I am sure you will abandon that way of thinking in all aspects of your life. 75% of what is said here is just strickly men being aggessive in a attempt to feel better about their personal manhood and short comings. I am just not going to be pushed around and put down to fufill that need in peoples lives.

...............:cool:

Being hefty doesnt necessarily equal 'out of shape'. Shape, in the context of sports, is defined by their function. If Wilfork got bodybuilder ripped he'd be way out of shape for a nose tackle.

No pissing contest. I messed up a name typing big deal things happen, I am just saying a lot of you guys troll around here attempting to be internet bullys shooting down peoples posts strickly based on the need to do that. That isn't the idea of going into these forums. The idea is to have a football discussion that is enjoyable and educational. Shooting down people for the sake of it is just weak and immature. Get your kicks elsewhere, try pulling these things face to face situations and I am sure you will abandon that way of thinking in all aspects of your life. 75% of what is said here is just strickly men being aggessive in a attempt to feel better about their personal manhood and short comings. I am just not going to be pushed around and put down to fufill that need in peoples lives.

C'mon, we just want to you elevate your game so what you post actually IS educational; crappy stuff getting blown up is what makes this board better.

I could give you references, but why bother? The point is that people are going to disagree with you. They're going to point out your mistakes, and they're going to oppose your opinions. And, when you make stupid mistakes like getting a player's name wrong when you're dedicating a thread to that player, you're going to get mocked. That's what happens on message boards. You're either going to need to grow a thicker skin or look for another venue for your entertainment, because that's just how it is.

And, if you think I'm making this up, you should head on over to Chiefsplanet and post some of the same sort of stuff you've posted here. You'll come to an understanding of how it works in a hurry. Patsfans.com is puppies and bunnies compared to a lot of other sites.

Last edited:

Did I call them stiffs? No I don't recall saying that. Ebner turning out to be the best of the class doesn't mean that Hightower and Jones cannot develop into great players too.. Some view Hernandez as having potential to become better then Gronk, does that make Gronk a stiff? No it means we had a great 2010 draft.

You know these forums aren't designed to just attempt to make asses out of each other and taking every comment as an opportunity to start a arguement. This is your 3rd time today not even saying anything regarding the actual thread but pointing out whats wrong with my posts. Thats weak man. I might look stupid or wrong but at least I am putting my ideas and thoughts out there instead of trolling around just talking trash. I can't see how that is enjoyable or a productive use of your time.

While we're exchanging mutual advice, may I suggest thinking a bit before starting a thread topic and opining?

In Matthew 24:29-31, as well as in other places within the New Testament, Jesus revealed about 2000 years ago that he will return in the future to play safety for the NE patriots.

The meaning of Ebner is "father of light".

Eat your heart out Tebow.

Every year someone new comes on the board, posts a ton of silly threads, stirs everyone up and then leaves, every single year. That is what the ignore button is for.

While we're exchanging mutual advice, may I suggest thinking a bit before starting a thread topic and opining?

Thanks for the advice but I will stick to doing what I want.. If you don't like my threads don't click on them..

Every year someone new comes on the board, posts a ton of silly threads, stirs everyone up and then leaves, every single year. That is what the ignore button is for.

Moose don't you worry I am not going anywhere... This is my forum now!

C'mon, we just want to you elevate your game so what you post actually IS educational; crappy stuff getting blown up is what makes this board better.

Yeah because the posts threads about Edelman over and over again are so educational.

Lets not act like people here talk about real football, just a bunch of weak men talking **** because they likely get pushed around in there everyday life and never played a single sport growing up..

4338d1269292405-lol-cats-bible-ceiling-cat-god-creates-universe.jpg

You kids shouldn't play so rough...

Somebody's gonna "start" cryin'.

A1DE2231AD5DFA5F21FA99A67E845.jpg

41ziiVcoJqL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
images

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back