PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Nate Ebner ceiling

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Nate Ebner's potential crosses the street cars look both ways.

Sasquatch once took a picture of Ebner's potential.

Martians have drastically upped their timetable for invasion. They know if they wait till Ebner reaches his potential they have no chance.

think bigger. the bestest of all best evers.

I've been thinking bigger since the moment I entered this thread...

The National Ebner League. :eek::eek:

Wow, I haven't seen a player hyped this much in a thread... ever! Not even Gronk threads match it! National Ebner League you say?

Will Nate Ebner make the team?

What are the reports on Nate Ebner ?

Will he make the team?

I did not make it to training camp, and I am wondering about the reports on his performance.

The youtube video's of him were amazing....
I am hoping he makes the team.

Any info on his performance will be appreciated.

Re: Will Nate Ebner make the team?

Greg Bedard says he feels Ebner is expected to make the roster at this point and it would be a big surprised if he didn't.

Greg Bedard says he feels Ebner is expected to make the roster at this point and it would be a big surprised if he didn't.

Sweet !

That's what I like to hear.... I just found a Reiss tape talking about Ebner.
They say he has been great (picking of the ball multiple time) as a DB.

Hopefully we found a diamond in the rough !

What are the reports on Nate Ebner ?

Will he make the team?

I did not make it to training camp, and I am wondering about the reports on his performance.

The youtube video's of him were amazing....
I am hoping he makes the team.

Any info on his performance will be appreciated.

Reports say he has been really impressive expecially with his ball skills. Had 6 picks in training camp (4 this week).

He started off slow because of an injury but as of late he has been showing up as 4th safety and 1st unit ST player.

Most reporters say they'd be surprised to see him miss the team. I find him to be a real sleeper who could end up being the best player in our draft class.

My wild guess says no

Is there any substantial reason behind this?...no

Just a guess on my part

With that being said,I think he has looked promising in TC

After seeing guys in the past like Childress look so good in TC only to be cut later proves to me that what we see is not always what the coaching staff sees.

Reports say he has been really impressive expecially with his ball skills. Had 6 picks in training camp (4 this week).

He started off slow because of an injury but as of late he has been showing up as 4th safety and 1st unit ST player.

Most reporters say they'd be surprised to see him miss the team. I find him to be a real sleeper who could end up being the best player in our draft class.

Yah. Jones & Hightower are such stiffs.

P.S. Nut Do NOT tell Ebner where I live! Please, I beg you!

Last edited:

Well, I learned from this forum that they are renaming the NFL the National Ebner League, and renaming all of the trophies the Ebner Trophy. So that probably means he'll be cut tomorrow.

My wild guess says no

Is there any substantial reason behind this?...no

Just a guess on my part

With that being said,I think he has looked promising in TC

After seeing guys in the past like Childress look so good in TC only to be cut later proves to me that what we see is not always what the coaching staff sees.

I respect your opinion, but Childres was a small receiver with mediocre skills who
had a good camp.

Ebner is 6'0' 205 and runs a 4.54 - 40.
He also impressed everyone at his pro day with a - 6.59 - 3-cone time
He is a inch taller than Ed Reed and two inches taller than Troy Polamalu and just
about the same weight. Not saying he is a Ed Reed or Troy Palamalu, he is just a
good size for a safety.

He also appears to have spent quite a bit of time in the weight room.

I respect your opinion, but Childres was a small receiver with mediocre skills who
had a good camp.

Ebner is 6'0' 205 and runs a 4.54 - 40.
He also impressed everyone at his pro day with a - 6.59 - 3-cone time
He is a inch taller than Ed Reed and two inches taller than Troy Polamalu and just
about the same weight. Not saying he is a Ed Reed or Troy Palamalu, he is just a
good size for a safety.

He also appears to have spent quite a bit of time in the weight room.

Show me a Rugby player that is out of shape :cool:

Wow, I haven't seen a player hyped this much in a thread... ever! Not even Gronk threads match it! National Ebner League you say?
It's the hopium. We mainlined yesterday. It has passed the blood-brain barrier. Bwahahahahaa, hohohohohohohho, heheheheheheeee.

ForGIT Mitt. Vote Ebner. And vote Ebert too just to confuse the guy counting the ballots.

Folks are trying to match blow for blow with their predictions for Demps.

Yah. Jones & Hightower are such stiffs.

P.S. Nut Do NOT tell Ebner where I live! Please, I beg you!

Did I call them stiffs? No I don't recall saying that. Ebner turning out to be the best of the class doesn't mean that Hightower and Jones cannot develop into great players too.. Some view Hernandez as having potential to become better then Gronk, does that make Gronk a stiff? No it means we had a great 2010 draft.

You know these forums aren't designed to just attempt to make asses out of each other and taking every comment as an opportunity to start a arguement. This is your 3rd time today not even saying anything regarding the actual thread but pointing out whats wrong with my posts. Thats weak man. I might look stupid or wrong but at least I am putting my ideas and thoughts out there instead of trolling around just talking trash. I can't see how that is enjoyable or a productive use of your time.

Last edited:
Folks are trying to match blow for blow with their predictions for Demps.

If Demps is a rocket, then the Ebner is it's destination...:cool:

Last edited:

It wowed the world when BB drafted him in the 6th round.
Would I be shocked if he made the roster? Nope.

We're all just kidding around. It's understood that Ebner doesn't really have a ceiling. God just gave his upside a recommended resting spot that he's free to ignore if he chooses.

Did I call them stiffs? No I don't recall saying that. Ebner turning out to be the best of the class doesn't mean that Hightower and Jones cannot develop into great players too.. Some view Hernandez as having potential to become better then Gronk, does that make Gronk a stiff? No it means we had a great 2010 draft.

You know these forums aren't designed to just attempt to make asses out of each other and taking every comment as an opportunity to start a arguement. This is your 3rd time today not even saying anything regarding the actual thread but pointing out whats wrong with my posts. Thats weak man. I might look stupid or wrong but at least I am putting my ideas and thoughts out there instead of trolling around just talking trash. I can't see how that is enjoyable or a productive use of your time.

"I find him to be a real sleeper who could end up being the best player in our draft class."

Words mean things. If you post something, it will be discussed.

Yes, he'll make the roster. That's what happens when you're so darn good looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down