PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

My reel you back in post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remind me who were the other DB's on that team ????????
Let me give you a hint.....Rodney, Wilson, Law, Asante, Poole......and then compare them to the DB's on this team now minus Bodden. Got a reality check now ?

As BB has said before, each team(annually) has its own personality. To compare Milloy release which happened 8 friggin years ago to today with only 5 players from that team on this roster, Brady & Branch & Koppen & Light & Faulk, is idiotic and grasping for straws if attempting to use as somekind of a rallying cry, as they hate their coach.

Pretty sure asante was a rook in 04.

Anyway I am not comparing that d to this one I am comparing the shock of losing a teammate so close to gametime. I think the d was showing signs of improvement until the steelers game and I chose to hope they can shake off a tough loss and losing a teammate and continue to improve. Said it at least twice in my op not expecting 03 d just expecting better.

I'm expecting a lot more Ticked Off Pats going forward.

Regards,
Chris

THat's what we thought after the Bills game.

We don't have the players to play ticked off well. Phins are ticked off but will still lose.

And our record is better than our team. Our offense is now being held back considerably from their usual 30+ points a gain. Our defense can't get off the field.

We are in serious trouble. We almost lost to the Cowboys for goodness' sake.

THat's what we thought after the Bills game.

We don't have the players to play ticked off well. Phins are ticked off but will still lose.

And our record is better than our team. Our offense is now being held back considerably from their usual 30+ points a gain. Our defense can't get off the field.

We are in serious trouble. We almost lost to the Cowboys for goodness' sake.

All the offenses slow down after the first few weeks. Fantasy Football is a good indicator of that. Problem isn't the offense really, its the defense.

We lost to 2 of the better AFC teams this year ... not sure why anyone would jump ship on that. When we lose to a sub .500 team then maybe I panick for 5 minutes or so. :)

The fan base wants a Super Bowl victory, not a one-and-done in the playoffs. Given that, it should be easy to see where people are coming from. There might be some need to avoid losing to good teams in the playoffs.

The New England Patriots play the following teams in the next four weeks:

Giants
@Jets
Chiefs
@Eagles

Four teams with playoff aspirations prior to the start of the 2011 NFL Season. None of the aforementioned games will be a cakewalk.

I say if they need to be reeled back in just let 'em go...they were never fans of anything other than winning it all...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back