PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mortenson on WEEI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt Costello ‏@DJMC25 27m27 minutes ago
Wow. @FelgerAndMazz criticizing the Krafts because they "let you know" they donate $. Jesus

Straight from Felger's PR department:

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2012/03/28/98-5s-michael-felger-gets-a-buzz-for-charity/

But it IS understandable why the mezze soprano gets antsy around charities (once again, from the 98.5 PR Department):

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2012/05/...-miss-tuesdays-show-due-to-basketball-injury/

"....Mazz was injured as he tried to blow by former Celtics Dana Barros in the charity game. Check out the aftermath of the injury here:"

Holy ****.

They are calling Brady a liar because how he said some stuff in the post-game press conference addressing the report. Yet chris "hack" mortenson is 100% bang on truthful

Well I got a firm reminder of why I stopped listening to these guys, not that i needed one.

Yup... Brady, whose living is directly impacted by throwing a football and winning football games, is a two-faced liar. Meanwhile Mortensen, who makes his bread by having interesting and controversial stories, is 100% above reproach.

Look, I don't think Mort flat out made it up, but I think he took some liberties with the story to make it juicier.

I used to like listening to Felger and Mazz, but their act is growing thin. They just work way too hard to manufacture controversy these days.

I love Mazz's theory that because Belichick and Brady celebrated with each other on the sidelines that it is indisputable proof they hate each other.

Ya it just can't be because they were genuinely happy that they played a great game against a good Cinci team that had 13 days to prepare. This coming off one of their worst losses in the Belichick/Brady era 6 days prior

Why is Felger so miserable? He always has to find a way to talk down on Boston teams.

Thanks to these clowns, #4 is going to be even sweeter.

Why is Felger so miserable? He always has to find a way to talk down on Boston teams.

That is his on air personality. He is the contrarian. Most radio hosts have an on air personality.

Yeah he just said some diss about fan forums.

I just remember him saying Sox are an 80 win team every day, unfortunately I didn't get to see his backtracking when they won 108 games combined for the title a few months later lmao.

tumblr_lyh7biKpGp1qjjex1o1_500.gif

"Suck it, Felger" was what Thornton said a few years ago.

That is his on air personality. He is the contrarian. Most radio hosts have an on air personality.
Paint it any way you want. He's a miserable dink. Anyone who listens to him deserves exactly what they get. He's sucked for years. Wearing thin? You must have the constitution for steaming piles of BS like the Incredible Hulk. Not a criticism, just an observation. I don't know how you do it.

I listened to a segment from Felger and Mazz last week with Greg Bedard as I wanted to hear his thoughts after the MNF debacle and it was hard on the ears listening to those two...

I love Mazz's theory that because Belichick and Brady celebrated with each other on the sidelines that it is indisputable proof they hate each other.

Who are you going to believe? Mortensen or your own lying eyes?

According to Felger and Mazz, that game didn't even happen last night. The tensions still there.

I heard the entire Mortenson interview. There was clearly some defensiveness in his voice and if he were shufflingn his hooves any quicker he would have been on Dancing With the Stars. FMB fed him a steady diet of slow pitch serves.

I knew it when I saw it that ,thats what will be played out by the media tomorrow.

Oh now they are taking a Michael Silver opinion piece and magnifying this.

If the Pats play like they did at Gillette Stadium on Sunday night, that may well be true -- and they may find themselves back in Denver come January, getting another up-close-and-personal view of Manning and his star-studded supporting cast.

And if things don't play out that way? Don't be surprised if Brady's playing for a different coach in 2015.

To act as if it is gospel that if the Pats season is a failure then Belichick will be out, because he doesn't say different team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News