PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Monday Night Football: Jets at Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was almost like the Jets offense as a group said to themselves, "Hey we are building some momentum, we gotta put a stop to that" and totally collapses on three plays.

What we're seeing proves that this is the greatest country in the world...where else can someone with zero talent sign a multimillion dollar contract guaranteed for three years and perform like Azz-to-face-chez??...either that or we're the dumbest country in the world...cripes, this is hurt-to-watch football it's so bad

Last edited:
Living up to it's billing as The Worst Game of the Year.

If I wasn't mildly enjoying the Jets suckitude on offense, I think I would find licking the connectors of 9 volt batteries as a more pleasurable experience than watching this game.

"Unlimited ceiling!"

Screaming from mom's basement Rah! Rah! 19

19 - typical IQ of Jets Nation

Last edited:
How can anyone watching this NOT want to see the Jets in the Playoffs against the Pats? I will pray to god they make it.

Last edited:
How can anyone watching this NOT want to see the Jets in the Playoffs against the Pats? I will pray to god they make it.
I'd rather see the Jets lose the last game of the season with another Sanchez butt fumble.

Did the Jets go into a prevent defense up 10-7 in the 3rd quarter?

IDK, I think any of the the three teams fighting for the 6th seed are pretty awful.

I like that thought:) But would the playoff brackets allow that?

heh...Jumpy Punk-chez jumps all over the field like a little girl on her first date after a brilliant clusterfack series starting at the Titans 35...then Locker drives the entire field humiliating Cryan's defense like an old, brokedown crack whore...wow...is there no depth that the Jets can't sink to?

Did the Jets go into a prevent defense up 10-7 in the 3rd quarter?

according to radio Rayge Rayge at 19 on your dial, that would be an affirmative....

Judy Battista ‏@judybattista
The Jets are going to win this and stay alive for the playoffs. Which is an argument for reducing the playoff field, instead of expanding.

Now is that ground and pound or snooze and lose? :confused:

Based on that last punt/fair catch I was wondering the following:

could you make a fair catch call, hang back a bit, then run up and go make a play on the ball. While running up, you hit an opposing player, would that be a penalty? Could you set this up to increase the odds of it happening (and i know the guys are generally trained to come in from the side a bit, but still seems doable -- unless there's a rule that you have to be within "X" yards of the ball when the fair catch signal is made)?

And another Sanchez INT.....lmao

I wish Gruden would shut up about Mark Sanchez. The guy is a crap QB. There's nothing in his game worth selling to the public.

Last edited:
Roughing the passer on a potential game winning drive by Witherspoon. He should be fired. Talk about dumb.

I can't believe Tenn is going to lose this game.

Sancheption!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference