PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Monday Night Football: Jets at Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they offiicially eliminated? We can root against Pitt/Bmore without the slightest bit of regret now

The second half of this thread was a delight to wake up to, a nice big steaming bowl of schadenfreude for breakfast.

I went to bed after the Locker TD. Got up this morning, turned on the TV and saw the final score and a graphic about Sanchez's four TDs and INT. It wasn't until I backtracked on this thread that I saw how clutch that fumble was! So awesome.

Even with that, the highlight was going back to the post that pointed out Tebow, at 0 for 1, had a higher passer rating than Sanchez. Stat. Of. The. Year.

That gif is a classic !!! :rocker:

tumblr_mbwup3iK5k1rt9nhao1_500.gif

LMAO

Also here's the one ivanvamp linked to:

cat-jumps-off-ledge.gif

I usually get irked by posters who don't edit out long repetitive stuff from what they're responding to but those 2 Gifs are worth iterating infinatum.

I am so pissed that I went to bed at halftime trying to recover from the night before. Didn't set the DVR either. It's WFAN @ 10AM for me.

I am so pissed that I went to bed at halftime trying to recover from the night before. Didn't set the DVR either. It's WFAN @ 10AM for me.

It was epic TV. The fumbled snap turnover after a 19 yard punt! There are just no words.

I usually get irked by posters who don't edit out long repetitive stuff from what they're responding to but those 2 Gifs are worth iterating infinatum.

Any chance there's a link to listen online? :D

Joe Benigno and Evan Roberts are filling in for Mike Francesa today at 1 on the FAN. Joe's rants are epic. Comedy gold. Today will be must listen

By the way, and slightly OT: Man, the Titans suck. Just so happens the Jets suck more.

Last edited:
It was epic TV. The fumbled snap turnover after a 19 yard punt! There are just no words.

Can't Rexxy's fistpump, sandwiched between the shanked punt and just before Sanchize's "Crumble", get a little love?

:rocker:

You just can't make this stuff up. Enjoy Mark Sanchez while he's there people. We never may see his equal again. He's a blooper waiting to happen every time he touches the ball.

You just can't make this stuff up. Enjoy Mark Sanchez while he's there people. We never may see his equal again. He's a blooper waiting to happen every time he touches the ball.

He is indeed a once in a lifetime franchise QB.

True

I used to miss Jets HC Herm Edwards as the exotic, unfathomable deep mysteries of the time clock would puzzle him as he stood paralyzed on the sideline with a look of utter befuddlement on his face, but the Butt6 Bumble and snap fumble playoff exit make The Sanchize, Master of the Turnover Universe, a treasure for the ages. We are truly blessed.

Just as uttering the word "Kotite" still raises Jets fans' blood pressure and drives them into a blind rage or repressed memories, so will uttering Butt Fumble or Sanchez get the same reaction decades from now.

Joe Benigno and Evan Roberts are filling in for Mike Francesa today at 1 on the FAN. Joe's rants are epic. Comedy gold. Today will be must listen

Listening now - -thanks for the tip!

Benino: "It wasn't bad enough (Sanchez) threw that pick (late in the fourth).We got one last chance to get yet another enema (the fumble)."

Poetry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes