PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Monday Night Football: Jets at Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW...my hi-def ESPN feed is horrible...anybody else having problems??

Unfortunately my feed is ok. I am watching the Jets suck so much clearer than you are. Wish I had some piixilation or white noise to liven this game up.

Other than Brady, Sanchez is favorite QB. I love that he is the starting QB for the Jets. Hope he retires the Jets' QB in about a decade. Rah! Rah! will still be crowing about his ceiling being limitless.

It's nearly impossible for me to envision the Jets scoring a TD on a long, say 12 play sustained drive.

Gruden spent most of the 1st half making fun of the Jets offense...LOL.

It's nearly impossible for me to envision the Jets scoring a TD on a long, say 12 play sustained drive.

Agreed. I find it hard to believe Sanchez could go 12 plays without throwing a pick.

It is hard to envision the Jets having 12 positive plays in the entire second half.

Great first half for the Jets offense. The QB who could possibly do actual damage isn't given the plays that might allow him to do it, and the QB who is much more likely to do damage to his own team is being given 15-20 yard outs when he doesn't have the arm for it.

Keep Sparano as the O.C. forever, New York!

If the Bengals and Steelers teams all die in a plane crash and the NFL is forced to put the Jets in the playoffs, what do you think the potential point spread would be if they face the Pats in the first round. I am guessing Pats - 37.

Suckez and Teblow! :confused:

What a combo! :eek:

So funny. Textbook play action drop, confident throw right into Jason McCourty's arms. Had a nice spiral and everything.

Another Sanchez INT....I needed this after last night.

I love how Gruden keeps pointing out how much the Green Beans are sucking "with the playoffs on the line."

Jason McCourty has caught as many Sanchez passes as the Jets' leading receiver tonight.

The stadium is so quiet you can hear much more than in your average NFL game.

This game is what we thought it would be.

It's just too bad that Locker sucks, because this game would be a blowout already.

They need to go back to the cue cards for Markie.

incompetence at its finest ... the NY braintrust

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft