PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

McCarthy met with BK

Lord I HATE those guys. Constant manufactured outrage.

I used to think they did a good job manufacturing outrage. But they don't even try anymore. Everything is negative and the biggest story ever. It is just a four hour ***** session.

I am sure Kraft meets with a lot of the top prospects that come to Foxboro. Probably not all of them or most of the lower round prospects. This is a non-story.

And the source for this is... Felger and Mazz?

077a3668-e6fe-4448-9493-74774ebb0276_text.gif

I used to think they did a good job manufacturing outrage. But they don't even try anymore. Everything is negative and the biggest story ever. It is just a four hour ***** session.

I am sure Kraft meets with a lot of the top prospects that come to Foxboro. Probably not all of them or most of the lower round prospects. This is a non-story.

One thing Felger is 100-percent right about: pulling for the team to lose for draft position is moronic.

It has just occurred to me how many awful Kraft/Penix jokes we would need to endure as a franchise if they drafted him. Oh goodness.

It has just occurred to me how many awful Kraft/Penix jokes we would need to endure as a franchise if they drafted him. Oh goodness.

Kraft: "Well, hello. You must be ... Michael Penis."

Penix: "Eh ... Just call me ****."

I like McCarthy more than Maye. But McCarthy's level of ass-kissery is giving me Mac Jones vibes.

It would be pretty rich if, after the firing and criticisms about BB, the Patriots pick at #3 is the same guy that BB would probably have picked at #3 if he were still in charge.

Senile Bob will lose the fan base if McCarthy goes 1.3. After a trade down, that's different.
If we take McCarthy at 3, so be it. But they better be right about him and that Maye is going to bust.

I think they should be playing it safe, take Drake Maye and the upside IMO.

True, and Kraft kept saying to himself, "Don't call him, Penis. Don't call him, Penis. Don't call him, Penis." "You must be, Michael Penis."
But did Bob tell him that he knew some one who could give him a hand?

Man, I never envy the Mac that has to come after the Mac, ya know?
That was the best emoji option I had. I really miss the head scratching dude. @Ian, you got to step up the emoji game brother. Bring back the head scratching dude oh and the shoulder shrugging dude with his arms out like WTF he was fun.

If we take McCarthy at 3, so be it. But they better be right about him and that Maye is going to bust.

I think they should be playing it safe, take Drake Maye and the upside IMO.
It was interesting he said he’s had multiple calls with Brady, I gotta think that Kraft would value that and Mayo might as well.

Like that JJ seems to breathe football, the fact he went to Michigan has
Got to make Rob feel nostalgic.

Question is who is the better of the two QBs Maye or McCarthy?

Why are we so certain McCarthy is bad
No one here "knows" for sure. I guess we are going to have to trust the new regime to develop whoever they draft.

Getting back to the JJMc and RKK meeting: BFD. I would bet good money he met with Maye and with Penix as well. He's got a thing for whoever is the QB of his team.

That was the best emoji option I had. I really miss the head scratching dude. @Ian, you got to step up the emoji game brother. Bring back the head scratching dude oh and the shoulder shrugging dude with his arms out like WTF he was fun.

Haha, sorry, I was trying satirize when someone says "It's hard to be the guy after The Guy", like how you don't want to be the QB who replaces Tom Brady because of the pressure of expectations that come with it. Obviously tongue in cheek because no one is looking at Mac and thinking, "How will I fill THOSE shoes!?"

Haha, sorry, I was trying satirize when someone says "It's hard to be the guy after The Guy", like how you don't want to be the QB who replaces Tom Brady because of the pressure of expectations that come with it. Obviously tongue in cheek because no one is looking at Mac and thinking, "How will I fill THOSE shoes!?"
No I got but the I thought the head scratcher emoji would be funny. Maybe not, but felt it would of been appropriate. But I did get what you were saying.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back