PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Riddick said Daniels could go #1 overall

Sounds like he's being a dose of character assassination... McCarthy getting hyped, Williams getting trashed... Wicked pre draft games are being played
What a wicked game you play, to make me draft this way
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you (in a Pats uniform)

1711663416139.png

There it is…

My toughest situation would be if the first two picks are Daniels and Maye. I really don't want WIlliams as our franchise QB.
That IS intriguing. I'm inclined to agree with you. Williams will be the most ready to start day 1 from what I hear. But though intriguing, it ain't gonna happen. I

IDK .... for some reason I see Daniels and I think shoulder injuries ... not from passing ... just a hunch.

As for the order ... we can have a top QB ... nobody can stop us and we don't need another team's help.
I read all this changing order stuff and I hear Benny Hill music.

Fans making judgements based on pro days ... :haha:

Last edited:
Chicago traded Justin Fields, which means they are drafting a QB.
Washington traded Sam Howell, which means they are drafting a QB.
Even if either team trades down, they're still drafting a QB.

If the Pats trade down, then they need to be prepared to draft a non-QB with their first pick.
There is no guarantee that McCarthy or whoever they may be targeting will be available at a lower draft slot.
There is also no guarantee that Nix, Penix, etc. will be available at #34.

The Patriots should rank the entire draft class:
#1 on their wish list, #2 on their wish list, #3 on their wish list - regardless of position.
Ask themselves 'are we okay with (fill in the blank) at #3'?
Ask themselves 'if we do draft (fill in the blank) at #3, are we okay with (fill in the blank), whatever is left at #34'?
Daniels is more NFL ready year one than Maye. Daniels has better overall accuracy and is better on RPO
The consensus is that Maye would have to sit a year or two and improve his mechanics and footwork.
He could be amazing if given some time to learn

Hard to believe that Washington will pass on Daniels. I think Williams and Daniels have separated themselves a bit from Maye.

If Pats do not love Maye, trading back and taking Penix could be a consideration. Penix looked great today at his pro day, however re injury of knee or shoulder remains a concern.

1. You are an idiot...still.

2. Nice use of politics in the main board against Ian's rules.

@Ian
Let's see the equality and fairness....
Snitches get stitches. Ian can take care of himself.

At this point it was a little comforting to see both QB’s have good pro days. The pick has always been out of the fans control and it was fun to speculate. But now I’m pretty confident they are going to get a good prospect.

For me it’s something about JJ I think he has the most grit of these guys.

The first of Ken's ball boys shows up...

Ice up, son.... Gotta do better than recite a grade school stupid mantra to defend your boss.
Lighten up, Francis. Ian can take care of things himself. He doesn't need a simp to back him up.

So not being "traditionally masculine" is mental health issues GTFOH
No I won’t GTFOH. You can interpret it however you want. He’s soft as Charmin and we shall see what happens with him and his future teams. As long as he’s not on this team I DGAF what feminine qualities he demonstrates. I’ve seen signs of mental issues with him and it has nothing to do with traditional masculinity.

No I won’t GTFOH. You can interpret it however you want. He’s soft as Charmin and we shall see what happens with him and his future teams. As long as he’s not on this team I DGAF what feminine qualities he demonstrates. I’ve seen signs of mental issues with him and it has nothing to do with traditional masculinity.
Chicago is a rough city.
People will test him.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes