PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mazz: Belichick should be suspended a game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by BSR
Talking football with him is like talking football with my 9 year old daughter

And, I bet your 9 year old daughter sounds less like a whiney little girl than Mazz.:D

If Mazz doesn't quit talking like this, the big kids at the school bus stop are going to steal his PBJ, pull his underwear up over his ears, and throw him in the dumpster again.

Next time you hear Mazz try to talk football, do this: Picture him picking up a football and throwing it. It's a pretty funny visual, right? yeah. He's out of his league with football.

Or picture him in a helmet. Anyone remember Dukakis in the army helmet ?

Mazz sounds like a drama queen. When I heard him talk, I could picture him wearing a prom dress. ...

Bit harsh. And yet ...

When I would catch him on the radio, he came across as a guy who just did not understand that sports were, you know, competitive. One big reason he and his co-host, along with D&C on the other station, top my never-listen-to list.

And, no, he doesn't deserve a three-page thread. But he does have a big stage and sometimes you just have to discuss the stupid things he says.

Or picture him in a helmet. ...

Velly interestink ...

arte-johnson-04.jpg

Miserotti is an idiot and his voice makes my ears bleed.

Bit harsh. And yet ...

When I would catch him on the radio, he came across as a guy who just did not understand that sports were, you know, competitive. One big reason he and his co-host, along with D&C on the other station, top my never-listen-to list.

And, no, he doesn't deserve a three-page thread. But he does have a big stage and sometimes you just have to discuss the stupid things he says.

Who ever said even bad publicity is good, is wrong.

He's a local sports writer and talk show host. So, by pointing out his lack of knowledge and his whiny demeanor can't help.

It does seems like the Boston sports media have a good old boys clique going on. How else do you explain seeing or hearing the same idiots all the time.

I agree that posting threads with some writer or sports guy that very few of us have ever heard of, is giving the person what he wants, which is getting his name mentioned.

Last edited:
I came home early yesterday and had the TV on CCSN.

Mazz sounds like a drama queen. When I heard him talk, I could picture him wearing a prom dress.

Right on queue he compares BB to a baseball manager bumping an umpire and how they would get a 1 game suspension, so BB should get one.

I believe I heard that he is a Tufts grad, and can't figure out that a 1 game suspension over a 162 game schedule is a hell of a lot different than a 1 game suspension over a 16 game schedule. Even Felger, no less of a drama queen, shook his head and laughed.

I expected Tufts to call and demand their degree back.

Bumping an ump while your screaming in his face is a bit different than grabbing a guy to get his attention because he cant hear you, Mazz must be saying this to get attention because he cant be as stupid as he acts or sounds.

All idiocy aside, when will Lord Goodell announce the fines?

Yeah, just like Dubya in the fighter jet.

The difference is that W, whatever his shortcomings, WAS a jet jockey. The Duke never put on a uniform, and that was his ONLY appearance near or in a tank...

The difference is that W, whatever his shortcomings, WAS a jet jockey. The Duke never put on a uniform, and that was his ONLY appearance near or in a tank...
An AWOL one.

for the record, I ran across Gasbaggarotti in public up at Faneuil Hall...he should change his name to Mervin Mouseman...definte short man complex but there's something shifty behind his eyes...like ,secretly, he's wearing women's lingerie underneath his fake Guido Tufguise silk suit.

Oh man, that comment was too much! Laughed out loud bahaha.

-Sent from the device that is held in my hand.-

I know this is a MA team but take your BS to the Political sewer.
You're right, that's where it belongs. I'm just curious why you didn't suggest that to the prior poster who turned it political in the first place. I can guess, but that's always risky.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes