PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Maroney haters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever K, all I KNOW is that IN THIS THREAD YOU said that Pats fans equated Addai to Walter Payton.....WALTER!!

Need I go back/.....Hold up....... here ya go man, I'm sorry I didn't wanna be misconstrued :
http://www.patsfans.com/new-england.../289738-maroney-haters-page2.html#post1578343

Get real.......:rolleyes:

Tricks know what happens when I come 'round and they don't have my money. When you come around, tricks point and laugh and call you a "jive turkey". My street cred therefore > your's.

Tricks know what happens when I come 'round and they don't have my money. When you come around, tricks point and laugh and call you a "jive turkey". My street cred therefore > your's.

Punkass is what I say.

Punkass is what I say.

Man whatever man, you don't know what life is like on these mean streets. Every day I got walk the streets and talk jive to suckas I don't even know.

No, but seriously though, it's been fun. Now my workday is over and I'm about to go drink some vodka so unfortunately, you have to continue your pissing contest with someone else. Have a fantastic night!

Man whatever man, you don't know what life is like on these mean streets. Every day I got walk the streets and talk jive to suckas I don't even know.

No, but seriously though, it's been fun. Now my workday is over and I'm about to go drink some vodka so unfortunately, you have to continue your pissing contest with someone else. Have a fantastic night!

PFFFFFT

Keep Making shi ot up bruh!!:rofl:

Last edited:
Thus far, Maroney has approximately 250 yards and 2 TD's. Hes on pace for a pretty nice season.

Watch your back Adrian Peterson, 500 yards and 4 TD's is a possibility. Thats not bad for NE's 2005 1st round pick.

I have a suggestion, why don't we have one Maroney thread stickied and all about Maroney goes in there. Then in time we can go back to it and laugh at all the fools who keep bashing him.

I dont hatet he guy, but I'd give him the ball 5 times per game and a lot more in snowy games. His style is great when in the snow.

Lawrence Maroney???? more like JENNA MARONEY!!!!

(30 Rock, anyone??)

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft