PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Maroney haters

Status
Not open for further replies.
tap_dancing_250x251.jpg

Just saw this quote from Maroney.

"My main thing is to be patient, because I know sometimes I can get a little overexcited and really want to make a big play, and I can misread [things] or hit the hole too fast without letting the play set up," he said. "Something that could have been a 10-yard gain is now a 3-yard gain because I was being impatient. My main thing is to run physical, run strong, and run patient and run smart."

So is he supposed to hit the hole or be patient? Maybe we have been wrong this whole time, or Maroney is just going to sit behind the LOS a little longer to let the play develop.

Does that mean that they think he is the next coming of Sweetness, or is that YOUR way of sweetening the pot?

NOONE THINKS ADDAI IS THE NEXT COMING OF SWEETNESS!!
Stop making stuff up because you don't like what folks have to say about Maroney, because NOONE I have SEEN has EVER intimated that Addai was going to be the next Sweetness!!
Stop making stuff up!! :rolleyes:

I can just imagine you screaming in a high pitched voice banging your fist off the computer desk with tears in your eyes.

I can just imagine you screaming in a high pitched voice banging your fist off the computer desk with tears in your eyes.

Whatever K.....
How's it feel to be above everyone else in your world?
You STILL MAKE STUFF UP!!

Bahahahahahahaha

You are my hero.........for spongebob Olympics........

Last edited:
Whatever K.....
How's it feel to be above everyone else in your world?
You STILL MAKE STUFF UP!!

Bahahahahahahaha

You are my hero.........for spongebob Olympics........

Calm down, guy. I was kidding with you.

EDIT: WTF are Spongebob Olymics?

Last edited:
Calm down, guy. I was kidding with you.

EDIT: WTF are Spongebob Olymics?

Kidding about what?
Your ERRONEOUS/MADE UP thoughts that MOST folks on HERE think that ADDAI will be the next Sweetness?
Or other thoughts you speak for the majority of folks according to your world?

Folks REALLY think that ADDAI will be the next Sweetness?
REALLY? SHOW ME these folks....I need to see this...........

SpongeBob Olympics...Figure it out after you spend time on the other effort.......:rolleyes:

Kidding about what?
Your ERRONEOUS/MADE UP thoughts that MOST folks on HERE think that ADDAI will be the next Sweetness?
Or other thoughts you speak for the majority of folks according to your world?

Folks REALLY think that ADDAI will be the next Sweetness?
REALLY? SHOW ME these folks....I need to see this...........

SpongeBob Olympics...Figure it out after you spend time on the other effort.......:rolleyes:

There are a lot of people here who have openly posted from time to time that this team would have been better off taking Addai over Maroney. If you deny this then you're either blind or do not go to enough anti-Maroney threads to see it. These very same people seem to think that Addai would have been a much better solution than Maroney at the position and is somehow a very good runner for the Colts (despite stats saying otherwise). The Sweetness thing was just sarcasm but it's very obvious that you haven't picked up on it. *WHOOSH*

Any other steam you would like to blow off tonight? :rolleyes:

EDIT: Here is the first example I found of it, though I have seen many, many more...

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...sappointment-than-bust-page3.html#post1570386

Last edited:
There are a lot of people here who have openly posted from time to time that this team would have been better off taking Addai over Maroney. If you deny this then you're either blind or do not go to enough anti-Maroney threads to see it. These very same people seem to think that Addai would have been a much better solution than Maroney at the position and is somehow a very good runner for the Colts (despite stats saying otherwise). The Sweetness thing was just sarcasm but it's very obvious that you haven't picked up on it. *WHOOSH*

Any other steam you would like to blow off tonight? :rolleyes:

Picked up on it? :rolleyes:

I'm not blowing off steam man, I'm just keeping things as real as possible..

Saying that they think that the Pats would have been better if they taken Addai over Maroney does NOT intimate that they think Addai is the next Walter Payton, you made that crap up to suit YOUR argument, which is exactly where I stepped in to say that you were F.O.S

Maybe they just think Addai is a better overall RB that Maroney..........ever think of that?

I still don't know of anyone that thinks Addai is the next coming of Sweetness....

Picked up on it? :rolleyes:

I'm not blowing off steam man, I'm just keeping things as real as possible..

Saying that they think that the Pats would have been better if they taken Addai over Maroney does NOT intimate that they think Addai is the next Walter Payton, you made that crap up to suit YOUR argument, which is exactly where I stepped in to say that you were F.O.S

Maybe they just think Addai is a better overall RB that Maroney..........ever think of that?

I still don't know of anyone that thinks Addai is the next coming of Sweetness....

strawman2.jpeg

The ability to be sarcastic is a great gift to possess in life. It helps you deal with a number of different people. I have enough to go around and can sell some sarcasm to you if you want. How much money do you have?

Do they have an exaggeration doll that can follow you around instead?
That would be more precise I think.

I get the feeling I'm at a tennis match. Whose serve is it now?

Last edited:
Do they have an exaggeration doll that can follow you around instead?
That would be more precise I think.

Yeah. We can dress it up in Joseph Addai's uniform and have it run you over for the Super Bowl-winning touchdown. Awesome idea!!1

Yeah. We can dress it up in Joseph Addai's uniform and have it run you over for the Super Bowl-winning touchdown. Awesome idea!!1

Wow..... weak sarcasm........
To be expected from someone who makes stuff up.

Bah.....

He should just be happy. At least I haven't mistakenly called him "muff" yet in this thread.

Ouch......that would be SO painful coming from YOU!!:rolleyes:

Bahaha

Get Real Man.:rolleyes::D

Ouch......that would be SO painful coming from YOU!!:rolleyes:

Bahaha

Get Real Man.:rolleyes::D

I am real. My street cred is unmatched.

I am real. My street cred is unmatched.

I have a hard time believing that, seeing that I am from the city, and we don't take too kindly to folks just "making sh!t up" like you do.

I have a hard time believing that, seeing that I am from the city, and we don't take too kindly to folks just "making sh!t up" like you do.

Pfft. I have, like, +2 more street cred than you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back