PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Manning or Ryan: Who would you choose...

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Peyton Manning or Rex Ryan: who would you want to ditch from the league?

• No more Peyton Manning

Votes: 22 33.8%
  • No more Rex Ryan

Votes: 43 66.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
it will always be fun to beat Peyton, but beating fat rex is euphoric :eat2:

Lay-up choice for me: Manning.

Manning is a huge obstacle to the Pats success. Ryan, in contrast, is a buffoon who will more often than not help the Pats win by providing motivation or just bad coaching.

They're both massive douche bags so I don't see personality as a factor.

Manning, his comebacks in the 4th quarter get on my nerves. Rex gives you a good laugh in his press conferences.

Im very happy with Sparano and Ryan as HC in the same division. Bills are a joke right now too

Well I don't really hate either one of them. But if one had to go it would be Ryan. Peyton just gives us such great rivalry with Tom. Those games wouldn't be the same without those two QBs at the helms of their respective teams. It always feels good to beat the Colts.

Why do people get so upset over the stupid things he says. Its not even surprising at this point and you'd think people would start to ignore him. Rex Ryan is a troll, stop feeding him.

Exactly. And he's an entertaining one at that. Either laugh with him or ignore him.

Exactly. And he's an entertaining one at that. Either laugh with him or ignore him.

And then, in either event, sit back and enjoy it when BB crushes him. :rocker:

Why no more Peyton Manning?

I don't really get the Peyton Manning hate. He's generally respectable and it's not his fault ESPN washes his balls all the time. I do like laughing at Manning face though.

No matter how much I dislike the Colts and Manning, he has earned my respect and he brings so much more to the NFL than the flapping gums and "all-you-can-eat" buffet physique than that of Rex Ryan.

How is this? Let both those dingos go into a dark room the only one that makes it out stays in the league. As a side note some of Manning's commercial are pretty funny as are some of Rex's press conferences. On second thought keep both until they cry uncle after being demolished by the Pats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft