PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LT released by Chargers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I just hope they did it in a classy way. :rolleyes:

I'd welcome him with open arms in NE.

Certainly a better goal line back than Maroney.

tomlinson.jpg

philip-rivers.jpg

abnzo2.jpg

Last edited:
lmao at that drawing.

rivers.jpg

Last edited:
Guy was a HOF'er trapped on bad teams for years

Think what you want of him, great player, and we sure as hell couldn't stop him back in 06

i think he was a HOFer trapped on a cursed team is more like it

either way, this was a year too late, we should have cut him last year, GM wanted to, our owner is too sentimental though, to his detriment

Guy was a HOF'er trapped on bad teams for years

Think what you want of him, great player, and we sure as hell couldn't stop him back in 06

He was the best running back in the league for years in the last decade but the way he has fallen is beyond puzzling

It makes one really impressed at how good and how dominant a player like Emmitt Smith was,even as he entered his 30s

I think that LT is just the start of players who are set to be paid beyond what teams feel they are worth being cut.

Maybe he can go to Atlanta and back up Micheal Turner.

1zmzi0w.jpg

Why would we? That would be completely illogical. Not keeping him either way. Time for the team to move on.

It's a joke- go see the Randy Moss thread for context.

I was hoping they would trade him so he would get all mad but who wants that contract.

Do not, I repeat DO NOT, sign the beast.

What a classless thing to do.

Maybe it comes from their head coach?

Maybe he can go to Atlanta and back up Micheal Turner.

1zmzi0w.jpg

That would be the ultimate irony. San Diego should have kept Turner over him anyway. I'll always laugh at the Charger fans who still use L.T.'s absense from the '07 Championship Game as an excuse for why they lost. Turner was a better back than Tomlinson even then. L.T.'s wheels realistically fell off after that 2006 campaign.

And no, I don't want LaClassian.

he would be perfect for the pats system.......he'd be a huge upgrade over faulk and would command much more attention by the front 7 as a 3rd down back.

don't much like the guy, but to say he would not hugely upgrade the pats RB group is idiotic

Mr. "I'm a classy guy" liked to say regarding the Pats " If you're not cheating you're not trying." Here's one for the class hole "If you're not trying, than it must be the playoffs."

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft