PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LT released by Chargers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it comes from their coach.

[sarcasm on]

I wonder how many of the same comments would have been said about Moss, Dillon, Harrison etc before they became pats

[/sarcasm off]

San Diego is a cancerous team. I wouldnt be at all surprised to see him and Merriman do very well in new environments. Not saying it would happen but it who knows

Bye Mr. Classy. We hardly knew ye.

And by that, I mean hardly knew ye to win anything meaningful. :)

6 pages on this has-been... Really?

He'll end up in Houston, Miami, or N.O to replace R.Bush.

I don't know what you were watching, but LT was the king of the one yard td in 09, he was never taken out in goaline. 11 of LT's 12 rushing tds came in the red zone last year.

I didn't say he was always taken out at the goaline. There were times when he was taken out and Sproles was brought in, and he pouted on the sideline. One time, after being stuffed on 1st and 2nd down, he was pulled and threw his helmet down in anger and started to pout on the sidelines. The guy is a definition of a baby and a ****y.

more than you, obviously

Tomlinson was probably the worst starting RB in the NFL in 2009. I'd take Faulk over him any day. A couple years older, sure, but Tomlinson has over twice as many career touches: he's done.

6 pages on this has-been... Really?

He'll end up in Houston, Miami, or N.O to replace R.Bush.

========================================================

Go to user control panel and click on it, then click on edit options, scroll down till you see "posts per page", click on the drop down list and select 40 posts per page.

I am at 1 1/2 pages for this thread.

Tomlinson reminds me of Larry Johnson...Use the guy up too early in his career and he is shot when the 30 year old mark comes around

LT is washed up. There's a reason the Chargers cut him.

Well, Darren Sproles could be available, and that's a lot more attractive to me than LT at this stage of his career.

NFL.com Blogs Blog Archive Emotional L.T. hopes to join new team quickly

Just thought everyone would enjoy seeing LaClassian cry like a baby. Though, I should admit that I thought it was interesting hearing him talk about Seau and Harrison.

Yeah, committing himself professionally and personally to not only the team, but the city of SD for nine years, really makes him a baby by showing the emotion tied to it. Get a clue. I know you hate him, but give the guy some props for showing he cares about what he does and isnt afraid to show it. Takes a man to not care about what others think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back