PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Player Signing Patriots Sign OL Leverett

Not a lot of info on this guy

Is he good?

Says he started 10 games in 2022 at LG protecting Brady
Sounds like a good back up or in a pinch starter.
Plays all 3 interior positions

Says he started 10 games in 2022 at LG protecting Brady
Sounds like a good back up or in a pinch starter.
Plays all 3 interior positions
The problem was he played in the worst OL I have ever seen considering how good Brady makes OLs look.

It’s unlikely they try to move Strange to T given he’s reportedly missing most of the off-season because of his knee injury.

I mean, we have Onwenu, Sow and Mafi to play the 2 guard spots, even Jake Andrews. That's 4 guys. It'll be a shock if this guy even makes the team.

Maybe camp insurance.

And hopefully we draft a guard that can play tackle, a guy like Puni or Glaze, even Zinter can play RT.

Sounds like a guy who will be battling for a depth position in camp. We should expect quite a few of these kinds of signings to get to a 90 man roster.

Not a lot of info on this guy
Same here, I would have been moved if he was a LT, a poster mentioned insurance for strange. The pick for Cole Strange seems worse by the day.

I mean, we have Onwenu, Sow and Mafi to play the 2 guard spots, even Jake Andrews. That's 4 guys. It'll be a shock if this guy even makes the team.

Maybe camp insurance.

And hopefully we draft a guard that can play tackle, a guy like Puni or Glaze, even Zinter can play RT.
I think J. Andrews is a C no? I'm all for depth but for a team with no LT, I figure that would be the priority. Yeah this move is just depth.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back