LT released by Chargers

Status
Not open for further replies.

pats1

PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Per Adam Caplan's Twitter.

No!!!!!!!!

That's no way to treat a Classy Vintage Whine!

;)

Not sure who would pick him up. This may be the end of the line for LT....

Quite fitting, the team quits on him towards the end of his career, just as he quit on them for the end of the season every year! Whose bench will be graced with his presence in December/January next?

He's so classy I'm certain someone will pick him up.

Finally CompLainian Tomlinson is shown the door in SD. I cannot stand this guy. I almost wished he stayed with SD as it would help us b/c he would continue to have their running game suck.

I still remember CompLainian self proclaiming himself the best RB in the league this past summer on PTI. LOL. That worked out really well buddy. Go pout some more, talk about other teams being classless and talk about how disrespected you are.

This guy thought so much higher of himself than he truly was. He never showed up in big games. He only had one good playoff game (06 vs NE). Hopefully he signs on with a crappy team and never sniffs the playoffs again.

Bruce Allen on Twitter

bruceallen

@albertbreer No one had more class than LT. Just ask him.

:D

I'm surprised nobody has said it yet: Do you think we should bring him in?:)

Finally CompLainian Tomlinson is shown the door in SD. I cannot stand this guy. I almost wished he stayed with SD as it would help us b/c he would continue to have their running game suck.

I still remember CompLainian self proclaiming himself the best RB in the league this past summer on PTI. LOL. That worked out really well buddy. Go pout some more, talk about other teams being classless and talk about how disrespected you are.

This guy thought so much higher of himself than he truly was. He never showed up in big games. He only had one good playoff game (06 vs NE). Hopefully he signs on with a crappy team and never sniffs the playoffs again.

Steve Wyche at NFLN says LT could be a Viking........imagine Favre and LT on the same team.....The BIG BANG of Ego-plosion!

LT has fallen harder than a drunken fat man on a high wire

Steve Wyche at NFLN says LT could be a Viking........imagine Favre and LT on the same team.....The BIG BANG of Ego-plosion!

Holy ****!!!!!!!!

That is too much ego for one team.

ORR.....

Picture Peyton Manning and LT. :bricks:

Sproles could be another let go before long,the team was also looking to maybe unload him as well for a trade

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back