PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Player Departure Will Grier signed by Chargers

5 teams in 4 years...

It's obvious what's happening. Bill has been stashing Grier for his new job. Now that he's got his Chargers gig all lined up, he had them grab Grier for next year. Chess > Checkers

Their new GM already starting to set up the team his way. Same thing will happen here once that move is made.

Just curious, have the network broadcasts shown any images of Mac on the sidelines the past two games?
By my totally distracted and disinterested count yesterday.......Taylor Swift 4 - Mac 0

Just curious, have the network broadcasts shown any images of Mac on the sidelines the past two games?
By my totally distracted and disinterested count yesterday.......Taylor Swift 4 - Mac 0
The showed Mac at the beginning of the game on the sidelines with his helmet on.

It's obvious what's happening. Bill has been stashing Grier for his new job. Now that he's got his Chargers gig all lined up, he had them grab Grier for next year. Chess > Checkers
To further my silly conspiracy theory, Wooden and Bill coached together on the Jets from 1997-1999.

Last edited:
He was not "claimed" by the Chargers. He willingly left for a spot on their 53, just like Cunningham left for the Ratbirds.

The only time a player can be involuntarily claimed by another team is when they pass through waivers after being released from a 53-man roster [e.g., like Jack Jones].

He was not "claimed" by the Chargers. He willingly left for a spot on their 53, just like Cunningham left for the Ratbirds.

The only time a player can be involuntarily claimed by another team is when they pass through waivers after being released from a 53-man roster [e.g., like Jack Jones].
Eh "claim" to me includes a signing off the PS. I'll change the title though

Nomination for best post of 2023.

I saw a camera clip of him in the Third Quarter when I started watching not by choice though. Swiftie cured my momentary blindness. :cool:

Lmao, I had the exact same thought cross my mind

Lol Herbert isn't going anywhere with that contract but imagine the possibilities. Then the Pats should go after them for tampering with BB and get compensated. Kraft getting in on the chess/checkers thing...

Sounds about right.

Looks like the final score if she put on a helmet and pads and played against this offense....

They showed Mac many times yesterday, both with and without a helmet.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back