PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

London Trip - 10/25/09

Re: London - 10/29/08

I have 2 Club Wembley seats that I bought for £125 each one morning, then one of my best mates annouced he was getting married on that same day (a sunday in October!!! - WTF) Anyway, chances are, unless they break up, that I'll have 2 tickets to sell on at face value price. I dont agree with trying to sell them on for a profit, so if you are interested please let me know.

Might be easiest to send an email to [email protected] if you're interested. Cheers

Deals on hotels - hotel rooms for £1 a night! Coming soon to HotelConnect

1.The £1 rooms are available to book online only at hotels - online booking for discount hotel accommodation in Europe and worldwide until sold out.
2. The offer is for room only in a twin/double room and does not include breakfast.
3. There is a maximum stay of three nights per booking.
4. One booking per person. If you do book more than one - there will be trouble and we will cancel the booking.
The hotel and HotelConnect reserve the right to cancel any bookings which we suspect, with good reason, to be fraudulent.
5. A charge of £15 per person will apply to cancellations.
6. Any name amendments to your booking will be charged a £15 administration fee.
7. Bookings are not transferable. You may not change your booking to any other dates or hotel.
8. 5% online discount does not apply to the rooms in this promotion.
9. All offers are subject to availability and specific arrival dates and travel restrictions may apply. Prices subject to change.
10. These conditions are in addition to our standard booking terms and conditions which also apply and which you must read before booking.

The Paddy Patriots will discuss maybe joining you guys also :) If thats ok of course.

Just wondering if you could send me any details on the Paddy Patriots? I've been over to one game in the last two seasons and this year I'm going to Wembley, Jets at Foxboro and maybe Texans in January but it'd be great to have a place to watch the games with other fans at home.

Many thanks

Me and my brother will be going to the game. We know players on both teams and might be able to get a few extras. I'll keep all posted who plan on going to see if we can wrangle up a extras. More pats fans the better!

we r looking into a road trip pkg. wayyy later than we shoulda...anyone have any suggestions - saw some 4-5-6 night pkgs: two tix (doesn't say where), roundtrip flight, shuttle, etc....would like to stay where most of the NE Pats fans are staying......

Just wondering if you could send me any details on the Paddy Patriots? I've been over to one game in the last two seasons and this year I'm going to Wembley, Jets at Foxboro and maybe Texans in January but it'd be great to have a place to watch the games with other fans at home.

Many thanks

Sorry for the late reply dublinpatriot. We plan to meet in one of the Dublin bars when the season starts. Will keep you up to date when we finalise it. Just waiting on Sky to release their schedule.:D

Patsman 1973, who is a regular poster on ukpatriots.com, has given me permission to post the following:

"I'm on the UKPats organising commitee & there are definitely plans in progress.

Things have changed dramatically from our original hopes & plans because the Pats have changed their minds about some of things they'd like to see & potentially be part of.

-what I can say is that there will hopefully be a London brewery tour at some point, Friday night will be an informal getting together night for all the UKPats with our US buddies & also a few Pats related people (invites out to Mike Reiss, the PFW guys & a good few others)...beer, pub-grub, Pats dvd's on huge LCD's, football based quiz (UK fans V's US fans) bar games, DJ etc etc etc

Saturday will (hopefully) involve the Pats in a more "official" night- i really don't know yet for sure what is going to happen here- as we are having to run things by the Pats PR people & it aint easy...or quick doing that...

On Sunday we are joining forces with the Colchester Gladiators football team to hold a huge marquee based tailgate at the Green Man pub near Wembley.

Tailgating in the UK is not going to be easy as our boring old H&S laws prevent people from lighting up BBQ's etc in public places-- but we're sure the event will be just as good as a traditional tailgate-- just different to what some of you guys might be used to..."

On Sunday we are joining forces with the Colchester Gladiators football team to hold a huge marquee based tailgate at the Green Man pub near Wembley.

Good pub that is, been there the last two years.

The Sunday will be huge at the Green Man, last year we had around 5000 through the gates and we are expecting more this year!

Full details are still being finalised and further information is now available on our new official Great British Tailgate Party website at gbtp.co.uk. (Web link in my signature below.)

With the UK Patriots in attendance the Great British Tailgate Party will be the place to be for Pats fans on game day.

Last edited:
The Sunday will be huge at the Green Man, last year we had around 5000 through the gates and we are expecting more this year!

Full details are still being finalised and further information is now available on our new official Great British Tailgate Party website at gbtp.co.uk. (Web link in my signature below.)

With the UK Patriots in attendance the Great British Tailgate Party will be the place to be for Pats fans on game day.

Last years was a good meet up. I am in one of the pictures on the site aswell (Y)

RE: Pats London Game Oct 25

I have one (1) extra ticket available £65 + service charge /postage. It is lower end zone so can see up close all the Pats touchdowns! Sec BK 135, Row 43, Seat 54. Included is a NFL sponsored tailgate party ticket no extra charge. Contact at email: [email protected]

RE: Pats London Game Oct 25

I have one (1) extra ticket available £65 + service charge /postage. It is lower end zone so can see up close all the Pats touchdowns! Sec BK 135, Row 43, Seat 54. Included is a NFL sponsored tailgate party ticket no extra charge. Contact at email: [email protected]

I would recommend posting this on ukpatriots.com if you haven't already.

It is indeed. It gets very crowded, though...

Yeah I know. I have always been part of the purple invasion, but I don't think there will be won this year.

Just quickly dropping into this thread to say I'll be at the game. (If any of you are on the bosco.net list, hi there!)

i will be there

I will be there. Could well be the one and only competitive Pats game I'll ever see so win or lose I will enjoy it. Oh yeh, you should be able to recognise me as I'll be the one wearing a Brady 12 jersey :bricks:

I heard rumblings that some of the Boston radio stations might have Patriots parties at the stadium or on Saturday. Has anyone heard of any parties?

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back