PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LOL!!! TV distrobution maps for this week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that map is a Republican's dream. Every state is a red state and the blue parts are wishing they were red.

And please before I get chastised for posting political stuff on this board. I am just playing and taking no political stance whatsoever.

****, as a California resident, that scared me for a second. I'm in SoCal though, so it looks like I'll be fine.

You'd almost think that people are looking forward to this Pats-Colts game.

As a former Bostonian living in Tampa all I can say is thank God the game is on at 4pm, or that the Bucs are playing at 1pm.

If the Pats got blacked out this week because of a Bucs game, well lets just say there would be no more Tampa.

Why don't you guys in Boston start some kind of Slingbox adoption program with us out of towners for weeks like last week when I had to watch the Pats on Sopcast and I had trouble telling the different between Tom Brady and Vince Wilfork.

As a former Bostonian living in Tampa all I can say is thank God the game is on at 4pm, or that the Bucs are playing at 1pm.

If the Pats got blacked out this week because of a Bucs game, well lets just say there would be no more Tampa.

Why don't you guys in Boston start some kind of Slingbox adoption program with us out of towners for weeks like last week when I had to watch the Pats on Sopcast and I had trouble telling the different between Tom Brady and Vince Wilfork.

Luckily, that's why CBS is only running one other game in the 4pm slot (and Houston/Oakland, at that, which I would assume is the worst game of the week). They know everyone wants to see this one.

There's a very good chance they won't have to. The Raiders/Texans game is far from a sellout. If it doesn't sell out in the next 43 hours, that blue area in CA will become red as well (at least the part within 75 miles of Oakland).

Regards,
Chris

Chris - were you listening to 680 this afternoon. The guy with the high voice was reading an email on air and it was saying: Raiders fans, do us a favor and don't buy your tickets until after 8 PM on Friday for the sake of everyone in SF so we don't have to drop mad cash at a sports bar.

Chris - were you listening to 680 this afternoon. The guy with the high voice was reading an email on air and it was saying: Raiders fans, do us a favor and don't buy your tickets until after 8 PM on Friday for the sake of everyone in SF so we don't have to drop mad cash at a sports bar.

I heard Google has offered to pay the Raiders to destroy 10,000 tickets to ensure they don't sell out.

Thank God I'm not gonna have the Texans/49ers game forced on me. It was close, but Austin gets the Pats game. :D

No, I missed that. I love Frank Barbieri, though. Sounds like something he'd read.

Regards,
Chris

The map is showing the Bay Area *red*. The local CBS affiliates are gearing up for Pats/Colts. :woohoo:

Raiders game likely not a sellout

In the link above, check out the comments from the Sacramento affiliate; They were planning to show Pats/Colts even if the Raiders sold out. Awesome.

Regards,
Chris

:rolleyes: The irony is killing me...

Here I am praying for a Raiders blackout so Pats/Colts are on TV. What does my wife do? She arranges a get-together with a couple at the bar/restaurant I normally go to watch the Pats this Sunday.

Me: "Why?"

Her: "I want to go watch the game with you. You said it's a big game. I can chat about shopping with the wife while you and her husband get sucked into the game. We'll drop the kids off at my folks."

Me: "You know it's going to be on TV, right? Why don't you just invite them over here."

Her: "No, then they'll end up bringing their kids over and it will turn into one giant playdate. You'll have one eye on the game and the other eye on making sure the kids don't climb bookshelves and break the coffee table. I want a kids-free afternoon for once."

I got to give her points on the foresight about making it a kids-free viewing event, but I just had to laugh about the plans in general.

Regards,
Chris

btw: PFT just says KBTX in Houston will be playing a simultaneous CBS doubleheader, rith raiders texans on the cbs affiliate and Pats-Colts on another, so that should be red soon too (or red/blue)

I make those maps. I'm already getting flack from Colts fans.

But I don't give a damn. :)
We'll give you enough love here to compensate for any flack you get from them... :rocker:

BTW, I live in North Carolina, an NFC region, and through week 9, exactly TWO of the Patriots games have not been on local TV (or ESPN). What a great country!

:rolleyes: The irony is killing me...

Here I am praying for a Raiders blackout so Pats/Colts are on TV. What does my wife do? She arranges a get-together with a couple at the bar/restaurant I normally go to watch the Pats this Sunday.

Me: "Why?"

Her: "I want to go watch the game with you. You said it's a big game. I can chat about shopping with the wife while you and her husband get sucked into the game. We'll drop the kids off at my folks."

Me: "You know it's going to be on TV, right? Why don't you just invite them over here."

Her: "No, then they'll end up bringing their kids over and it will turn into one giant playdate. You'll have one eye on the game and the other eye on making sure the kids don't climb bookshelves and break the coffee table. I want a kids-free afternoon for once."

I got to give her points on the foresight about making it a kids-free viewing event, but I just had to laugh about the plans in general.

Regards,
Chris

I like the way she thinks, thats a keeper!

I'm in the bay area too, but I have east coast network feeds via Dish. Got all the Pats games so far this year, knock on wood.

as expected Nantz and Simms; good/ i like them

GO PATS !!!

i am looking forward to Sunday Game !

Assuming the Texans don't sell out, I guess serious football fans in the Houston and Cleveland areas without the Dish will be heading to a Sports Bar or getting in their car and driving a few miles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe