PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LOL!!! TV distrobution maps for this week

Status
Not open for further replies.
as expected Nantz and Simms; good/ i like them

GO PATS !!!

i am looking forward to Sunday Game !

"Looking forward?" Yeah I guess so. This is like a SuperBowl game for me. I can't eat anything for a couple of hours before kickoff. I can't watch the pregame nonsense because it just makes me more nervous. I test the Cable reception about a half hour before to make sure we're on. I fire up the Plasma about two minutes before kickoff and start praying. After last year's AFCCG, I won't relax unless we're up by 27 (four scores) with less than ten minutes to play. Then, a victory martini, or two if things don't work out...

Last edited:
"Looking forward?" Yeah I guess so. This is like a SuperBowl game for me. I can't eat anything for a couple of hours before kickoff. I can't watch the pregame nonsense because it just makes me more nervous. I test the Cable reception about a half hour before to make sure we're on. I fire up the Plasma about two minutes before kickoff and start praying. After last year's AFCCG, I won't relax unless we're up by 27 (four scores) with less than ten minutes to play. Then, a victory martini, or two if things don't work out...

pity and bad that Sky in Italy will not show the game...

It's now official: Raiders game is blacked out in SF Bay Area. Pats/Colts will be on TV!

Amazing stat: Of the 228 CBS affiliates nation-wide, only 3 will be showing Texans/Raiders. Sucks living near Houston.

Regards,
Chris

It's now official: Raiders game is blacked out in SF Bay Area. Pats/Colts will be on TV!

Amazing stat: Of the 228 CBS affiliates nation-wide, only 3 will be showing Texans/Raiders. Sucks living near Houston.

Regards,
Chris

WHHOOOO HOOOO !!!

How many AFC games on sunday afternoon late? 3?

So why is it that surprising that the Pats game would be the "national" game?

BFD.

Seriously, how old are you 12? Doesn't take much to excite you.

And no, you didn't hear that "google was going to pay for 10,000" tickets so the pats would be televised. Swine.

How many AFC games on sunday afternoon late? 3?

So why is it that surprising that the Pats game would be the "national" game?

BFD.

Seriously, how old are you 12? Doesn't take much to excite you.

And no, you didn't hear that "google was going to pay for 10,000" tickets so the pats would be televised. Swine.

:confused:

I know Skree and myself live in the Bay Area and were directly affected by the blackout, so it kind of is cool to finally get a Sunday afternoon Pats game televised.

Regards,
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick