PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

List of sports media people who can kiss my ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put Tommose on the list, but after reading Floiro's piece today, Tim Brown your on the list too... Please ....

This is a great list. I'd like to identify the mediots who should be charged with libel and slander for painting Belichick as a cheater, a stealer, someone who did not earn his victories. Anyone who has seen the videotape footage, who isn't a weasel, cannot with a straight face say that what the Pats did gained a competitive advantage during a game, or was cheating, or stealing. Hell, I could be a fan sitting in the stadium and record the exact same thing on my cell phone.

It would be much easier to make a list of media people who can't kiss my azz

sticky this please

the pats took care of the chargers..we have to take care of at least the boston media..dont read them, dont buy them..and dont email them! they love emails...pos or neg...to them that tells people are reading them

This from the Globe this morning- Bill Cowher said he didn't feel the Patriots' videotaping procedures had any impact on New England's playoff victories over his old club. "The two AFC Championship games that we lost to the NE Patriots, I don't believe this had any factor in it," Cowher said. "I have too much respect for Tom Brady, for Dillon, for Branch and also for Coach Belichick. I think he's still a good coach."

Note to Betis and Hines, you still could learn a few things from your old coach!

If you can't learn a lesson twice, you're hopeless.

The good news is that Hines Ward will have a 3rd chance to learn this year.:cool:

BTW, if Bill Polian stopped to pick up a dime on the ground, it would take two men to pull John Clayton out of his ass.

Last edited:
Collinsworth is worth mentioning again. What an a-hole.
Bayless too.
Did I mention a-hole Collinsworth?

Mike Lupica, Mark Canizaro, Marshall Faulk, Ladanian Thomlinson, Bill Polian, Tony Dungy................

Eric Mangina

I put Tommose on the list, but after reading Floiro's piece today, Tim Brown your on the list too... Please ....
Oh yes..Tim Brown..he was on ESPN yesterday and..he thinks all games the Patriots played are in question...what a jerk!!

Last edited:
I don't have time to post my entire list but please let me add Bob Ryan to the list. I heard him this morning on WROR screaming about BB and his childishness. Why has no one ever explained to Ryan that he doesn't need to scream to be heard..especially when there is a microphone.

Oh yes..Tom Nrown..he was on ESPN yesterday and..he thinks all games teh Patriots played are in question...what a jerk!!

Does this include the games they lost?

Wow, you guys really need to make a list like this? Wouldn't it be easier if you just stopped drinking the kool aid and accepted that your coach cheated, tarnished your image, brought about undeserved doubt and shame to your 3 super bowl victories, and start living life knowing you have a super bowl team with a very good shot at winning another super bowl and adding to the collection in the display room?

Look at it this way, at least you'll match our untainted super bowl wins if you win it this year.;)

Not sure if this has been posted, but you can add the guys from ESPN 890, especially Ross, but also Felgie.

Goes something like this: It must be an advantage because he did it. I know people say it's not possible to use in a game but I'm not so sure. Maybe it cost 3 points in one game, and maybe that 3 points was the difference in the bye, and maybe they do not win a SB otherwise.

In other words, speculation on top of speculation on top of more speculation.

Wow, you guys really need to make a list like this? Wouldn't it be easier if you just stopped drinking the kool aid and accepted that your coach cheated, tarnished your image, brought about undeserved doubt and shame to your 3 super bowl victories, and start living life knowing you have a super bowl team with a very good shot at winning another super bowl and adding to the collection in the display room?

Look at it this way, at least you'll match our untainted super bowl wins if you win it this year.;)

I am going against my better judgment even responding to a troll, but I'm really tired of claims like this one.

BB has a reputation of never complaining to the league office when things don't go his way, there haven't even been any reports of the Pats calling for investigations of any other teams' activities after what they have been accused of, they have just shut up and taken their medicine.

BP and the Colts have been a different story. BP has a history of complaining to the league or the officials to get an advantage, such as complaining about the condition of the Pats' field when we had the home field or talking to the refs before games to emphasize watching out for certain offenses. Did you hear the Pats complaining to the league when BP turned off the A/C or piped in noise? The answer is no, and you didn't hear many fans here asking for an investigation either. You may have heard some complaints, but like BB and the Pats, I think most fans here understand that that is part of the game and that is part of home field advantage.

BP has also been on the competition committee seemingly forever, and he has used that position to enhance the Colts chances of winning by manipulating the rules. It may not be against the rules if you can make the rules, but IMHO it certainly IS cheating. If BP was concerned about a level playing field then he would be concerned about the integrity of ALL rules, not just the "re-emphasis" of the rules that suit his own team. I notice he doesn't seem to have much of a problem with the way offensive holding is called, that couldn't be because it would adversely affect his team would it?

When Peyton Manning finally hangs them up and Colts become a team based on a strong defense, that will be the time when BP gets his epiphany and decides to re-emphasize offensive holding.

The Colts of all teams have NO room to talk about anyone cheating. You guys live in a glass house and everyone knows it.

I'm not sure there's anything wrong with pushing for emphasis on a rule.

And the Pats did object to tampering by the Jets and also to miking by the Dolphins to pick up audible calls. At that time, however, the media response was to lighten up and it's part of the game.

What bothers me most by far is questioning the legacy of players and whether they deserve it. That's the biggest disservice, especially to guys like TB and BB.

The only taint is in the eyes of losers...

Yeah, you're right, if the Pats weren't stealing signals, maybe Peyton wouldn't have thrown all those picks.

Oh wait, the Pats would have been stealing DEFENSIVE signals. Heh heh.

"The only taint is in the eyes of losers..."

Huh huh, you said "taint". Anyhow, I now have more respect for Barry Bonds, for calling Costas "little midget". I've also gained more respect for John Madden, and even some for Tiki Barber. I also don't think Donovan McNabb said anything offensive, there was a lot of editing of his statement to make it look that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3