PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

List of sports media people who can kiss my ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just solve this problem by not watching or listening to the media unless it's Reiss.

I'm the same way, except I can't even read Reiss due to my Globe boycott as long as they employ CHB.

I might listen to Patriots Monday tomorrow, though.

on the top of the list of people who can kiss my ass is goodell and I am talking kiss my ass after a night of mexican food and tequila.

Royce Clayton.
A hypocrite and idiot. OH yea, and he looks like I could knock him out by blowing in his direction.

I'm guessing you meant John Clayton, which I agree, he sucks.

I don't recall Bettis saying they cheated in '04. I remember him having a very pc, "I don't know" stand, just saying that they may have, it might have effected the outcome, but when all is said and done they won the game.

On "Football Night in America," Bettis was saying that the cheating in '04 cost the Steelers the play-off game.

Peter Gelzinis of the Herald. The POS wrote one of the most tasteless articles I've seen, condemning our coach by bringing the late Steve Belichick into the situation.

Why not let the media know what you think? There's a very interesting comment to John Tomase's on the Herald's site. That guy really knows what he's talking about.:D

Andrea Kremer is actually a robot. Kremer is not a reporter.

Tony Massarotti, felger, borges

Hines Ward can bite me.

Hines Ward can bite me.

Yup!

Surprised that I didn't see Mr. Ward high up on this list, along with Mr. Strahan and Mr. Tomilson (at least now I hope he keeps his 'classy' mouth shut).

I can't wait for the Steelers game and hope we give Mr. Ward a good demo of how we can beat them blindfolded.

Mike Greenberg of Mike& Mike. He is a Jets buttboy and wears green knee pads.

Probably green panties, too.

Mike Greenberg of Mike& Mike. He is a Jets buttboy and wears green knee pads.

Probably green panties, too.

Isn't that what metrosexual means?

yes was just listening iduring the morning show commercials...mike is very bitter jets fan he needs to b biatch slapped..also had **** vitale before..thought he was going to pop a vein. must hurt even more today

**** vitale

On "Football Night in America," Bettis was saying that the cheating in '04 cost the Steelers the play-off game.

This from the Globe this morning- Bill Cowher said he didn't feel the Patriots' videotaping procedures had any impact on New England's playoff victories over his old club. "The two AFC Championship games that we lost to the NE Patriots, I don't believe this had any factor in it," Cowher said. "I have too much respect for Tom Brady, for Dillon, for Branch and also for Coach Belichick. I think he's still a good coach."

Note to Betis and Hines, you still could learn a few things from your old coach!

Crap , I forgot

Heinz Ward

Michael Strahan

and Andrea Kramer

did i also say Tom Jackson

mike ditka just blew mike the jet away! green kept coming back at him and ditka ....lookied like he was saying...who is this girl? (no offence women here)

I second teh ones on Costas and Collingsworth...
CC looked like someone took his binkie..and Costas has no balls..did softball questions for the Coommish?? Totally terrible...waht a horrible journalist..one would think with the tape coming out from the league office released that THAT would be news.. but him it was kissing Goodell's backside..
Worst is Schlereth...he sjould be GONE from ESPN..and if RSPN had any gyrs he would be..the guy is a total hypocrit..
Skip Bayless....finf teh Salisbury/Bayless devate about this on youtube
There are many many more..
Peter King is another one...

Michael Irvin belongs on the list. I have not heard him make any comments but any list of butt munches needs him on it. In addition, Tangway and ****erson belong on the list for Friday's NE Sports Tonite when they flashed images of Bill refusing to answer penalty questions and then pictures of Mark McGuire refusing to answer questions at the Congressional hearings. I also did not see Tomase on the list. That fat tub of goo belongs on the list just for wasting oxygen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes