PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lewis vs. White? How about Lewis AND White?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady's gonna face a top-tier defensive line this weekend. So I'm very curious to see if the Pats use both Lewis and White against the Bills.

Sounds as though Josh McD and Brady really want to make the most out of their pass-catching running backs

As much fun as it was watching the spectacular WR corps of 2007, I really love the mad-scientist aspect of a roster stuffed to the gills with TEs and pass-catching RBs. Especially with a QB who is the grandmaster of the hurry-up offense, you can run all sorts of different looks without changing the personnel on the field.

How would YOU game plan against this Pats offense? :eek:

Lewis and White on the field at the same time reminds me of this one madden play in like, Madden '97 that this friend of mine would call OVER AND OVER AND OVER

It was just a 2 back set, both backs go into the flat and I could never find a coverage to call for it. Cover the left back manually he'd throw to the right. Vice versa.

**** YOU CARL I SHOULD HAVE BANGED YOUR WIFE WHEN YOU WERE ON DEPLOYMENT AND SHE CAME ONTO ME YOU ****ING ****

Glad to see James White is going the way of all Wisconsin running backs... directly into the toilet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes