PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Let me get this straight...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Old age catching up to BB???

Case closed---it\\\'s the duty of other posters to try and chase off idiots who clutter the board. When you\\\'re so aggressively stupid, you deserve the abuse you get.
Totally incorrect. What give you the opinion that you have more power or tht your opinion is any better or any worse than anyone else. While this poster may or may not be wrong that doesnt make you or anyone else superior to him/her in any way.

Posters like DaBruinz who has done nothing but think he is the cream of the crop is exactly what eventually turns people away from message boards like this one.

Maybe he believes that he can say anything he wants to say and at the same time belittle other posters like this jr. person who has his own views but that does not make this DaBruinz person any more better. In fact it shows him off to be a bully and a person that probably needs to be toned down a bit.

I dont have a clue who he/she is but thus far all I read from DaBruinz person is arrogance and an attitude that he/she thinks he/she is better than anyone else, and the way I see it he/she is of far lower intelligence than the poster jr because DaBruinz is arrogant and inciteful and instead of discussing this jrs post all he has done is attack him/her.

People like DaBruinz is exactly what is wrong with message boards like this one and a few other ones that I have visited.

He comes off as the arrogant person who thinks he $hits ice cream.

To the posters saying \"everyone has an opinion,\" etc., here\'s what this OP said in another thread.....

\"BB haven\'t had a successful draft overall since he has been here.\"

Case closed---it\'s the duty of other posters to try and chase off idiots who clutter the board. When you\'re so aggressively stupid, you deserve the abuse you get.

If he said that then you are correct. That of course is a ridiculous comment to make. But did you attack him personally for the comment or did you ask him to explain in more detail why he felt that way and then attempt to debunk his comments? Attacking the poster accomplishes nothing but lowers you to their level. See my point?

No, people who join message boards just in time to b!tch and whine about the draft are what ruin message boards. Please just STFU and give BB the benifit of the doubt.

The only thing BB doesn't know than the average poster does is that he shouldn't wear his red hoodie. Besides that, he knows more that you, I promise.

If he said that then you are correct. That of course is a ridiculous comment to make. But did you attack him personally for the comment or did you ask him to explain in more detail why he felt that way and then attempt to debunk his comments? Attacking the poster accomplishes nothing but lowers you to their level. See my point?
Maybe you haven't been paying attention - just like we did with you in the thread where you whined about Wheatley and everything since Mayo, they did give him a chance to put up or shut up, and he didn't put up or shut up. Like FootballFanetic in his Walsh threads, when given the opportunity to respond intelligently, he simply reiterated his initial points and ducked the questions. Jr. has been repeatedly asked who he thinks we should have picked (thus opening the door for a 'conversation' regarding his ******ed opinion). He ignored them. Having made a ******ed post, and then not backed it up, he has opened himself up to whatever abuse is given to him. You want everyone to be warm and fuzzy, too bad. Morons who clutter the boards with "the sky is falling" deserve to be run off if they can't even cogently defend their position - this is the brutal definition of the term troll. There is no backup, he has no idea wtf he is talking about, and has avoided backing it up. While we are all guilty of wasting bandwidth even paying attention to this dolt, I'm still glad everyone musters the time to say F*ck Off to Chicken Littles with nothing to contribute other than vapid whining.

Last edited:

I do, and I can see you're well-intentioned. The point, to me, is that poster like this OP present their cases in ways that are very transparently, and aggressively, wrong-headed. And there's a point of exhaustion you reach seeing posts/threads like that on a board that you come to for some decent back & forth and info. I mean seriously--ask him to explain why all of BB's drafts suck? You might as well ask the guy in the tinfoil hat why he's wearing it.

That's why I say the abuse is justified--the poster is creating the ill-will by his own hostile idiocy. If we can get some of that out here, so much the better.

Totally incorrect. What give you the opinion that you have more power or tht your opinion is any better or any worse than anyone else. While this poster may or may not be wrong that doesnt make you or anyone else superior to him/her in any way.

Posters like DaBruinz who has done nothing but think he is the cream of the crop is exactly what eventually turns people away from message boards like this one.

Maybe he believes that he can say anything he wants to say and at the same time belittle other posters like this jr. person who has his own views but that does not make this DaBruinz person any more better. In fact it shows him off to be a bully and a person that probably needs to be toned down a bit.

ROFLMAO

I dont have a clue who he/she is but thus far all I read from DaBruinz person is arrogance and an attitude that he/she thinks he/she is better than anyone else, and the way I see it he/she is of far lower intelligence than the poster jr because DaBruinz is arrogant and inciteful and instead of discussing this jrs post all he has done is attack him/her.

People like DaBruinz is exactly what is wrong with message boards like this one and a few other ones that I have visited.

He comes off as the arrogant person who thinks he $hits ice cream.

Ignorant peoplel like yourself who sit there and b!tch and moan and think that you are more intelligent than person who has been coaching and developing players for 25+ years are what is wrong with the message boards are the ones with the issues. I am entitled to my opinion and I am entitled to voice it. People like yourself who sit there and spew garbage think you can do so without being though ignorant or stupid are the ones with the problem. Not me.

Also, there is NOTHING to discuss. If people like yourself and JR. actually presented something to support your statements other than just pure ignorance, they could be discussed. But you don't. All you say is garbage like "This is a waste of a draft." with absolutely NOTHING to support your opinion. NOTHING. So there isn't anything to discuss.

Like YOU, I am entitled to my opinion and have the right to voice it. I chose to do so, particularly when ignorant people like yourself just SPEW GARBAGE that isn't even remotely supported by fact. If you don't like it, you have several choices. You actually get educated and do some research about the team and how they work. You can leave. You can not read the responses to your posts. Or you can just not post.

You have no point. Just like you haven't had a point at all in any of your posts. Maybe you should just keep quiet and actually read the thread instead of getting all high and mighty. People DID as JR. (and have asked YOU) to explain his idiotic comments. He chose not to. That opens him up to ridicule.

BTW, stating that he's an idiot is not an attack. If you'd like, I can PM you and show you just what an attack REALLY is.

No, people who join message boards just in time to b!tch and whine about the draft are what ruin message boards. Please just STFU and give BB the benifit of the doubt.

The only thing BB doesn\'t know than the average poster does is that he shouldn\'t wear his red hoodie. Besides that, he knows more that you, I promise.

So, you are suggesting that bb is infallible, doesnt make mistakes and we as fans should just shut up and not have an opinion? Is that what you are trying to suggest?

I am sure that he knows a lot more about the game than you or I but that being the case are you suggesting that he never makes mistakes? And are you saying that I or you or any other fan should shut up if we believe he made a mistake? Is that what you are suggesting? If so then you really dont understand the word \"fan.\"

A true fan will stick with his team through all sorts of periods of time, good ones and bad ones even horrible ones and a good fan will also speak out when he/she feels that something is wrong and may need correction. A bad fan will just sit back and nod approval in everything the team does and in so doing things never get better.

Which one are you?

The only thing BB doesn't know than the average poster does is that he shouldn't wear his red hoodie. Besides that, he knows more that you, I promise.

This is way off topic, but maybe a good way to start this year's training camp is with a symbolic burning of that f@!king red hoodie.

Y

BTW, stating that he\'s an idiot is not an attack. If you\'d like, I can PM you and show you just what an attack REALLY is.

Please do.

ROFLMAO

Ignorant peoplel like yourself who sit there and b!tch and moan and think that you are more intelligent than person who has been coaching and developing players for 25+ years are what is wrong with the message boards are the ones with the issues. I am entitled to my opinion and I am entitled to voice it. People like yourself who sit there and spew garbage think you can do so without being though ignorant or stupid are the ones with the problem. Not me.

Also, there is NOTHING to discuss. If people like yourself and JR. actually presented something to support your statements other than just pure ignorance, they could be discussed. But you don\\\'t. All you say is garbage like \\\"This is a waste of a draft.\\\" with absolutely NOTHING to support your opinion. NOTHING. So there isn\\\'t anything to discuss.

Like YOU, I am entitled to my opinion and have the right to voice it. I chose to do so, particularly when ignorant people like yourself just SPEW GARBAGE that isn\\\'t even remotely supported by fact. If you dont like it, you have several choices. You actually get educated and do some research about the team and how they work. You can leave. You can not read the responses to your posts. Or you can just not post.

And you can grow up. Or just have another beer because you sound just like the local drunk who thinks he/she knows everything and that you are prepared to prove your manliness at the drop of a hat.

Or do you just like to sound like the hard ass on a message board but in reality youre a little freaking wimp with horn rimmed glasses and a helicopter beanie cap.

Sorry, but people like you are what creates animosity on a message board, any message board. My early thoughts about you are that you are very much in need of being right all the time, and that anyone who says something you disagree with, well you just go on and attack them. You have not got one single clue about me or who I am or where I have been or what I have done in my life, and personally, it really doesnt matter... but I will not sit back and let low class scum like you attack me for having an opinion. Send me that PM and we will take it from there.

Last edited:

I may not have an employment with an nfl team at the moment, but I have a mind, functioning perfectly and not up in BB's ass, to understand how this whole draft was a waste.

um, yeah right. we might not know for 3 or 4 years if this draft was a waste or not

This whole draft was a waste. His worse so you gotta wonder the main question.

Ha ha ha ha

FOOL.

So, you are suggesting that bb is infallible, doesnt make mistakes and we as fans should just shut up and not have an opinion? Is that what you are trying to suggest?

I am sure that he knows a lot more about the game than you or I but that being the case are you suggesting that he never makes mistakes? And are you saying that I or you or any other fan should shut up if we believe he made a mistake? Is that what you are suggesting? If so then you really dont understand the word \"fan.\"

A true fan will stick with his team through all sorts of periods of time, good ones and bad ones even horrible ones and a good fan will also speak out when he/she feels that something is wrong and may need correction. A bad fan will just sit back and nod approval in everything the team does and in so doing things never get better.

Which one are you?

Well, I am the fan that does second guess some things (I think we should have kicked the FG on 4th and 13...I said it to my wife as it was happening that it would screw us and it did).

But complaining about something that happens during a game is one thing. You are crying about players that have NEVER played a down of football in the NFL. I would think the people hired by the Patriots (whose JOB is college scouting, BTW) would know more about these players than some person on a website who knows what he knows from reading it on another website.

So, all in all, yes, I will sit back and nod in approval of things when we have been a playoff team since 2003, won 3 Super Bowls, were within 2 minutes of winning a 4th, and were within 2 minutes of going to a 5th.

We addressed our biggest strengths in a draft where we needed to fill several holes???

What are you talking about?

BB have had great seasons over his course here, acknowledged. However, that doesn't justify his pathetic draft picks the past 2 days. I guarantee these are all busts to below avg picks. Mark my words.
The only thing that is close to pathetic is this thread so so DUMB!!!

Willie Andrews replacement? They're in the same mold.

looked into more about it, not scratchin my head as much... Looks to be a jack of all trades, ala say a troy brown maybee:rolleyes:

Which one are you?

What's the point of "speaking out"? They're not going to listen to the fans. If you really think your "speaking out" will affect anything you must be an ego maniacal person.

How's the weather in Arizona today, btw?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back