PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Let me get this straight...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Old age catching up to BB???

what a great thread. It was clearly written by a very smart person who knows a lot about football.

Maybe this genius can tell us EXACTLY why this draft was a waste, instead of just repeating the same point in different words over and over and over.

Or maybe he can just go back to the Jets board that he came from.

So says the 13 year old who was crying and saying "I'm through with this game" in all the game day threads in which the Pats weren't blowing teams out. He'd always say, "Its over" when the Pats were losing, then he'd return when the Pats won and try to apologize.

13?

I'm not so sure... in keeping with his contention that old age makes people stupid, Jr. must be about 130 years old - not 13.

Is this the best other team's fans can do for smack?

Pretty pitiful

Last edited:

I may not have an employment with an nfl team at the moment, but I have a mind, functioning perfectly and not up in BB's ass, to understand how this whole draft was a waste.

And so much evidence and rational argument to demonstrate your veracity...

It is fitting that this moronically named thread was started by someone named "Jr."

Hey Jr, can you pass me that crystal ball you saw our picks proving to be busts in? I need next weeks lottery numbers..

13?

I\\\'m not so sure... in keeping with his contention that old age makes people stupid, Jr. must be about 130 years old - not 13.

Is this the best other team\\\'s fans can do for smack?

Pretty pitiful

Come now Joe, lighten up and give jr. a break. He may have a point or he may not have a point, but in either case he is entitled to an opinion.

Most disagree with him but I can tell you that he is not alone when it comes to rating this year\\\'s Patriots draft. There are many others in various places that believe this was a very bad draft from a Patriots standpoint.

They may be right or they may be wrong but in either case they have a right to their opinion and in my opinion it deserves discussion and not personal attacks towards an individual.

In either case come training camp and the ensuing pre season we shall all find out if the draft was a good one or not so good one.

For now, sensible discussion is far more important because the only thing that can take Patriot Nation down is conflict from within.

And I really do not see how anyone can disagree with that.

Last edited:

I may not have an employment with an nfl team at the moment, but I have a mind, functioning perfectly and not up in BB's ass, to understand how this whole draft was a waste.
Het Jr...troll GO AWAY!!!

This whole draft was a waste. His worse so you gotta wonder the main question.

Who would you have taken at the Pats' draft positions? Why?

They went into the draft needing an inside linebacker, an outside linebacker with pass rush abilities, at least one cornerback, a WR or DB specifically with return abilities, TE depth, and O-line depth. I see where they've addressed all of those needs outside of TE/O-line. They chose to select a back-up QB, which I didn't think was a pressing need. However, I can at least understand the selection. O'Connell was good value at the end of the 3rd round, and Matt Cassell has free agency looming...

So again, who would you have taken at the Pats' draft positions? Why?

This whole draft was a waste. His worse so you gotta wonder the main question.

So, Miss Cleo Redux, you can see into the future and tell that the players the Pats have taken will all fail and that the Patriots are destined for mediocrity.. Great. Go follow a garbage team like the Jets or Raiders then.

Oh, but before you go, can you give everyone Tuesday's Mega Millions numbers? :D

UPDATE: Jr. Seau and Tedy Bruschi will not be around forever. The rumor of the immortality serum has been conclusively debunked by our on the scene reporters. Now back to the draft!

he is not the only guy who thinks that way. Being hostile to him is not going to change anything.

everybody has different opinions.

Well, you may have a mind and it may be functionioning perfectly, but you are still friggin ignorant and clueless. Clearly you don't know a damn thing as to whether this draft has been a waste. So STFU.

this guy is a huge moron.

Huge moron.

BB have had great seasons over his course here, acknowledged. However, that doesn't justify his pathetic draft picks the past 2 days. I guarantee these are all busts to below avg picks. Mark my words.

You guarantee? OK. What are you willing to wager on that guarantee? Here is what I'd wager. $100 says at least one of them is productive. Put your money where your mouth is or stfu.

Why dont you guys lighten up and stop attacking the messenger. Whether he is right or wrong he has a right to his opinion and that doesnt matter if he is 13 years old or 130 years old.

Try discussing the reasons why he thinks it was a bad draft instead if ridiculing him and creating animosity and putting the forum into argue mode instead of discussion mode.

I may be new here but it sees to me from what I have read that there seems to be a few people who believe that their opinions are the only ones that count while others just get browbeaten about theirs.

This person whoever he may be, has a right to his opinion and who is anyone to say that he may not be right or that everyone else is wrong?

Personally, other than the Mayo pick at this time the rest of the Patriots draft is very questionable. And even that has some controversy about it.

Face it, its a crap shoot from start to finish.

This coming from another idiot who has done nothing but b!tch and complain about the draft.

Listen. He may be entitled to his opinion, but he's also entitled to the opinions of others when he voices that opinion. That is the BEAUTY of the 1st Amendment. And people like yourself are too stupid to understand that.

You guarantee? OK. What are you willing to wager on that guarantee? Here is what I'd wager. $100 says at least one of them is productive. Put your money where your mouth is or stfu.

sounds great to me. Tell ya what, i'll moderate this little bet.

You both mail me 100 dollars and after this next season, i'll mail the winner 200.

he is not the only guy who thinks that way. Being hostile to him is not going to change anything.

everybody has different opinions.

And everyone is entitled to the RESPONSE that they get from voicing that opinion. Its the beauty of the double edged sword called the 1st Amendment.

To the posters saying "everyone has an opinion," etc., here's what this OP said in another thread.....

"BB haven't had a successful draft overall since he has been here."

Case closed---it's the duty of other posters to try and chase off idiots who clutter the board. When you're so aggressively stupid, you deserve the abuse you get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back