PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

League needs to set standards

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBruinz

Pats, B's, Sox
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
for the location of all replay cameras. They also need to insist on each goal line having 4 cameras. One on either end of the goal line and one over each pylon.

This will help to ensure that the correct call is made regarding whether the ball crosses the plane and whether the ball crossed the pylon.

Yeah, the Patriots request to the league for pylon cameras, which was ridiculed by some, make a whole lot more sense suddenly, huh?

This needs to be bumped in light of BB's comments on WEEI.
:D

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Yeah, the Patriots request to the league for pylon cameras, which was ridiculed by some, make a whole lot more sense suddenly, huh?

A pylon camera wouldn't have helped here because the ball flew too high up in the air.

Willie55 said:
A pylon camera wouldn't have helped here because the ball flew too high up in the air.

Willie -
By Pylon Camera, he meant one facing down the pylon and down the line. At least that is what I hope he meant.

The league needs to put the cameras in. Period. God forbid the teams pick up the expense for something like that.

Remember that game where they put that stupid mini web-cam in the pylon itself as a gimmick? What a laughable waste of time that was. Of course, we are talking about something totally different here.

DaBruinz said:
Willie -
By Pylon Camera, he meant one facing down the pylon and down the line. At least that is what I hope he meant.

The league needs to put the cameras in. Period. God forbid the teams pick up the expense for something like that.

Oh, I thought he meant right in the pylon. My bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe