PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

League Low In Cash Payroll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opposing points of view = trolling apparently. I said this was a homer message board, you disagree. Done. No need to freak out and call for people's "exile" from an Internet message board. Lol please. And if you would, explain how your last several posts have contributed tote discussion - because that's what you're so concerned about apparently...

Trolling = coming into a thread and posting BS that has nothing to do with the thread. Which is exactly what you have done.

EXILE = You are going to the ignore list.

My posts to you were treating you like the POG you are. My posts to MG were pointing out how he really wasn't doing what he claimed. Now run along and disappear again, troll.

You're missing the point. Kevin Seifert wrote the original article on ESPN.com. But then someone anonymously wrote a summary that highlighted "contrasting" approaches to Team building and posted it on ESPNBoston.com. That second report was referenced in the OP. It doesn't carry Reiss' by-line, and I doubt that Reiss had anything to do with it. Reiss went out of his way in his Quick Snaps today to distance himself from the position of that second article.
Mayo - I got the point long before you said a word. I made mention of it in my initial post.. But thanks for telling me what I already knew.

Trolling = coming into a thread and posting BS that has nothing to do with the thread. Which is exactly what you have done.

EXILE = You are going to the ignore list.

My posts to you were treating you like the POG you are. My posts to MG were pointing out how he really wasn't doing what he claimed. Now run along and disappear again, troll.
Hahahahaha if you're havin a bad week, don take it out on the Internet. Not a good look....

Mayo - I got the point long before you said a word. I made mention of it in my initial post.. But thanks for telling me what I already knew.

Then you confused me. You wrote:

All Reiss did was hit the lowlights of Seifert's article. He was probably forced to do that by the turds who run ESPN..

I thought that was referring to the ESPNBoston.com article referenced in the OP. I apologize for misunderstanding you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe