PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Law New England Bound

Status
Not open for further replies.
LAW IN ORDER said:
i see ol red and blue in the face is back :singing: so sad
You have not brought anything positive to this forum. The only thing I'd like to see more than Law come back is for you to go away. You write like an idiot and your posts are worthless.

pats1 said:
Show respect your get your ass out of here. This isn't some AIM Patriots chatroom.
I DON'T RESPECT BASHERS GET YO ASS OUT OF MY GRILL

LAW IN ORDER said:
I think it's time for you to leave.

Last edited by a moderator:
Patjew said:
You have not brought anything positive to this forum. The only thing I'd like to see more than Law come back is for you to go away. You write like an idiot and your posts are worthless.
nice pic hope it's not really you boy if it is how sad

LAW IN ORDER said:

That was WAY out of line. Hope you enjoyed your last post on this forum. Your filth disgraces not only Patriot nation, nor the fanbase of the NFL, but humanity as a whole. You belong in a dumpster in some third-world country.

Last edited:
LAW IN ORDER said:
Maybe it is, maybe it's not. Many people do look like that, so you'll never know.

PS- nice punctuation. Time to get yo ass back to 3rd grade. Starting threads with news less than 5 days old might help, too.

pats1 said:
That was WAY out of line. Hope you enjoyed your last post on this forum. Your filth disgraces not only Patriot nation, nor the fanbase of the NFL, but humanity as a whole. You belong in a dumpster in some third-world country.
I love this post.

Patjew said:
I love this post.

Patjew is a quality addition to this forum. No right to bash him.

We have had our share of human debris lately. THEARCHIVES is another example with his "pitch black' players routine.

LAW IN ORDER said:
HEY PEOPLE I DONT WHY YOU ALL ARE TRIPPIN ABOUT THE THRED. THERE ARE SO MANY LAW BASHERS ON THIS SITE. IT GOES TO SHOW HOW YOU WANT HIM BACK SO KEEEP VOTING ON THE POLL TO BRING HIM BACK
OMG, you mean Ty could be voted off the Island?

scout said:
OMG, you mean Ty could be voted off the Island?
Right, I didn't realize the Pats are like American Idol where our votes decides who stays and who goes.

Bogus post. Ignore!

Last edited:
Patriotic Fervor said:
I notice at the bottom of this post that it was edited by one NEM this morning.

That mean anything to you guys?

That's bug with the forum lately. Check the date on it. August 30, 2005. Odds are, one of your posts today will have a random member editing it on August 30, 2005.

For example, look a few posts up from this - BelichickFan:

Last edited by mgcolby : 08-31-2005 at 03:02 PM

Last edited:
Whats with all the Pitch Black hating?I mean chronicles of riddick sucked but come on.

DarthPatriot said:
Whats with all the Pitch Black hating?I mean chronicles of riddick sucked but come on.

I agree, Pitch Black was an excellent movie.

LAW IN ORDER said:

Easy with the capital letters Francis... ow, my ears!

I do find your member name intriguing though... You do know the legal phrase is "Law AND Order" though don't you? That "Law IN Order" doesn't really make any sense.

Perhaps it is some kind of double entendre understood only by you?

Of course, its probably more likely that you think a "double entendre" is the latest special from Taco Bell.

Last edited:
I would really like to see Ty back. even though he left us for the freakin' jets I would like to see him back. He can be a huge playmaker

Time for a new Law thread, no?

Patjew said:
Time for a new Law thread, no?

Yeah - hey didja hear he was in for a physcial two weeks ago?

Law New England Bound According To Tommy Curan, Law's Return Is Very Near And Bb Is In Talks He Took A Phyiscal I Mean Come On

For the love of GOD...how dare you make these blasphemous statements!

Pre-season can't get hear quick enough...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick