PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kyle Brady visits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady better come cheap. He's older than Moses.

Brady better come cheap. He's older than Moses.
:confused:

Wasn't Moses drafted back in 1968? He's far older than Kyle Brady.

EDIT: I guess you were talking about Quentin Moses. Funny guy.

Last edited:
I'm hoping we sign Kyle. We tailgate at the PSU games with some friends of his. He used to stop after every game. Great guy. Not the athlete he once
was. Can block like a T. We have Watson and Thomas in passing situations.
Would love to see him come to New England and get a ring. His 94 PSU team deserved one. They got screwed because of sympathy vote for Osborne. He hadn't won any at that point. Amazing how many players off of that PSU offense still playing in the NFL last year; Collins,Engram,Brady,Hartings and M. Rivera. Not many Nebraska boys left yet. That team had Kijana Carter at tb who was nr. 1 overall pick and tore his acl or he would have been a great pro. Jon Witman became a decent fb in the NFL too. Stacked offense.

I'm hoping we sign Kyle. We tailgate at the PSU games with some friends of his. He used to stop after every game. Great guy. Not the athlete he once
was. Can block like a T. We have Watson and Thomas in passing situations.
Would love to see him come to New England and get a ring. His 94 PSU team deserved one. They got screwed because of sympathy vote for Osborne. He hadn't won any at that point. Amazing how many players off of that PSU offense still playing in the NFL last year; Collins,Engram,Brady,Hartings and M. Rivera. Not many Nebraska boys left yet. That team had Kijana Carter at tb who was nr. 1 overall pick and tore his acl or he would have been a great pro. Jon Witman became a decent fb in the NFL too. Stacked offense.

That Nebraska team was pretty stinkin good. I'm not sure how Osborne curries any more sympathy vote from the media than Joe Pa has over the years.

That Nebraska team was pretty stinkin good. I'm not sure how Osborne curries any more sympathy vote from the media than Joe Pa has over the years.

I think prior to his having won a national title he got a lot. A common refrain was that he deserved a national title because he went for 2 against Miami when an extra point would have tied and won him one in 1983.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes