PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft will get boo'd while hoisting a banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there is only one way to let Bobby know how you feel. He needs to be boo'd long, loud and filled with hatred. The way we boo Goodell only louder.
To stand and applaud a man for the betrayal of his team and of TB is just allowing his cowardice to continue. He may own the Pats, but he loves the NFL even more than the fans that support the Pats. So as a fan, who was disenfranchised by his betrayal, I will Boo that Mother till my voice is gone.
And to those mind readers who see more in this than everyone else. Who see salvation of TB by this, or some strategy that will help in the future, forget about it. There is no light at the end of this tunnel. It's the same tunnel Kraft drove us down before. Just darkness, the only light we will see will come from TB, unless the evil owner persuades even the great one himself to fall.

Kraft won't be there for the Pittsburgh game he has a family committment.

I think there is only one way to let Bobby know how you feel. He needs to be boo'd long, loud and filled with hatred. The way we boo Goodell only louder.
To stand and applaud a man for the betrayal of his team and of TB is just allowing his cowardice to continue. He may own the Pats, but he loves the NFL even more than the fans that support the Pats. So as a fan, who was disenfranchised by his betrayal, I will Boo that Mother till my voice is gone.
And to those mind readers who see more in this than everyone else. Who see salvation of TB by this, or some strategy that will help in the future, forget about it. There is no light at the end of this tunnel. It's the same tunnel Kraft drove us down before. Just darkness, the only light we will see will come from TB, unless the evil owner persuades even the great one himself to fall.

In the posh garden of Brookline, Kraft picks an apple off a tree & slinks up to his new neighbor Giselle.
He asks her to get her husband to stop his quest & tempts her with the fruit of league peace.
I hope she bonks the rotten apple off his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST