PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

KRAFT DEFENDS THE TEAM!

"Science" has been on both sides of this issue.

Disagree if I take you literally which may not be right given the quote marks.

The scientists have done open reviewable calculations which have been reviewed, criticized (mine) and remedied. They have also done experiments that may be replicated. The essence of science is to posit falsifiable calculations or experiments.

The media scientists (sic) like Nye (yes I know he's only an engineer) and worse, Tyson have beclowned themselves but are unfortunately for us enshrined by their acolytes shouting "Science" but in reality doing a cargo cult imitation. (Google Feynman on cargo cult science; I regret he's not around these days)

If it's to be war, then let's suit up.

Also, can we make Dieon Sanders an Honorary PatsFan member?

From the report I heard, there was a 10 minute delay to the start of the game. It makes sense that someone would wait inside an additional few minutes instead of heading immediately out into the rain. I grant that it also makes sense that he could take advantage of those extra minutes to play deflation games, but, assuming the report I heard was correct, there is a perfectly innocent reason as to why he might have done what he did, even if it wasn't a bathroom break.

I think you're on to something here. Well-played. I'd forgotten all about the delay.

Anyone hoping for any sort of redemption for the Pats in the eyes of the rest of the country is wasting her/his time. Never gonna happen. It could be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Colts and Ravens cooked up this elaborate scheme to bag us, and no one would believe it, or they would choose to ignore it. Looking for love and redemption? Try the Oxygen Network. The best we can hope for is that the truth comes out and we are exonerated by the facts. But, understand this: when it comes to the NE Patriots, the rest of the country isn't interested in facts. Their minds are made up and NOTHING is going to change them - ever.

On the good side are

Drew Bledsoe
Kevin Costner
Marisa Tomei

All came out in support this week

I'd like to be on Marisa Tomei's good side, especially if we could turn back time to about 1992

Screen-shot-2012-04-02-at-9.28.57-AM-300x222.png

That picture is perfect for a meme.

Edit: P.S. I loved her in untamed heart, which came out the next year.

Last edited:
It's pretty obvious what I mean, and I'm not going to get into a battle of the supposed experts. I'm just pointing out that there's been division among the geeks on this matter, so we shouldn't be *****ing if laymen are struggling with it. Any vitriol should be aimed at the leakers inside the NFL offices, and at the instigators, if there were any.
You are not giving Florio et al. a pass, I hope?

We need a South Park Jesse Jackson/Randy Marsh "APOLOGIZE!" picture with Kraft and Goodell's faces superimposed. I'm not a photoshop nerd, so you all are free to take my idea.

+1 to chances for a whole slew of libel suits following this.

Doesn't surprise me he would link to something giving out false information to make us look bad. That link says our total fumbles since 2010 were only 33, ********. Including the postseason, since 2010, we've had 86 fumbles and only lost 33 of them. Purposely false title makes it look bad.

a.jpg
Yeah, heard today that only two field goals were blocked and returned for touchdowns this season, and both were by the Pats. I'm think to myself, now how did we manage to cheat to do that?

Wait are you serious about Rosie? LOL
Yeah I heard she said something.

Maybe Donald Trump (add him to the good list) can step in and restart their feud again.

...The media scientists (sic) like Nye (yes I know he's only an engineer) and worse, Tyson have beclowned themselves but are unfortunately for us enshrined by their acolytes shouting "Science" but in reality doing a cargo cult imitation. (Google Feynman on cargo cult science; I regret he's not around these days)

This is what I'm particularly talking about, although "real" scientists also have come up with opposing conclusions. Either way, it's not really fair of us to be complaining that John Q. Public buys what the so-called experts are saying.

Why hasn't Mike Reiss posted anything yet?

In theory the NFL wont apologize for doing an investigation. They should however for the leaks. And we cna thank JimIrsay for starting that otherwise I wonder if this wouldve become such a big deal with Ted Wells etc involved.

The thing is I still don't expect the League will apologize for anything. I still think they will ultimately take the stance they think the Pats cheated even though they cannot find one single piece of evidence that proves they cheated.

• Agree
Reactions: SVN
Funny how Krafts statement isn't running on ESPN, what hack crap hole organization, time to email and twitter espn to death .

Last edited:

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back