PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

KRAFT DEFENDS THE TEAM!

I have to admit that I've seen some very disturbing evidence that the Patriots might be guilty. It seems that Mayor De Blasio doesn't think the Patriot did it. With everything he's gotten wrong* since becoming mayor, his defending the Patriots means that it's about 99.999999% certain the Patriots are guilty.

*That's according to both sides of the aisle, so I don't want to hear any nonsense about this being political. It's just a joke.
Bill Nye doesn't buy it. "That explanation makes no sense."

Kraft Is the front office. Among the other owners. The owners know this is a payback scheme. And it has done nothing but ruin the brand. Goodell is puppet

Is it at all possible that Bob Kraft is naive and too trusting? I wouldn't normally even contemplate that for a man who has gotten where he has gotten in life, but considering how much crap the team and fans have taken without him fighting back until now, it begs the question.

Last edited:
What's the ballboy's name? Let's ask him. And then, when all these people call John Smith (if that's his name) a liar, let's see what happens.

Is it at all possible that Bob Kraft is naive and too trusting? I wouldn't normally even contemplate that for a man who has gotten where he has gotten in life, but considering how much crap the team and fans have taken without him fighting back until now, it begs the question.
It may be that Kraft at his age is no longer the astute businessman he once was. You also have to give Goodell credit. He must be the world's champion suck up to have gotten as far as he has with as little ability as he has.

My wife watches the today show (I can't stop her) and yesterday non other than Al Roker took a swipe at Belichick. He's on the list. If I knew the name of anyone else on that show I'd throw then in there too. They've been having a good laugh over this.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back