PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Klemm Out Indefinitely Due to Health Reasons

Hopefully nothing serious. Long plane rides aren't great for illnesses either.

Nor for those recovering from recent knee surgery, as JuJuSanu can well attest.

Did someone on here make a deal with the devil 20 years ago or so? It’s ok if you did, would explain a lot that the payments are coming due. It’s not my soul anyhow, come clean.
You sure? Done a lien search recently? Sure they checked the right jurisdiction?

Get well soon Adrian, because the fate of our offensive Line is now in the incompetent hands of Billy Yates.

Watch your back this weekend Mac... and your front... and both sides...
Yates was putrid last year. Maybe it wasn’t his fault with his boss Patricia rolling in. But I doubt it.

Wish he were our OL coach. Again.

The running game is how you gadge how good your O line is.. strictly looking the running game no holes are being made for the backs.. when we do get more that 2 YPC it is zeke or rham doing something on thier own.. I'll agree they are better than.. there "were".. but still substantial lowered than NFL standards. Just IMO
A running game is much difficult absent a passing game and absent a WR or two who can force safety help.

A running game is much difficult absent a passing game and absent a WR or two who can force safety help.
Agreed, most O lineman will say they like run blocking as opposed to pass blocking as the whole idea is to go forward. The different personnel groupings on the O line all season, guys in and out the lineup had no continued continuity.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back